Part 6

AUTHORS NOTE: GUYS WARNING. SEX SCENE IN THIS CHAPTER. DONT LIKE DONT READ THIS CHAPTER. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ENJOY!!
~Callie

That night, Misaki headed up stairs to his room. Usagi came up behind him and picked him up bridal-style. Misaki blushed but did not resist. Usagi carried him to his room. Usagi threw Misaki on the bed and closed the door. Usagi crawled onto the bed and crawled on top of Misaki. Misaki started to blush. "U-usagi-san, wha-" he started to ask, but was cut off my Usagi's lips connecting with his. Usagi kissed passionately. Misaki kissed back. Usagi's hand undid Misaki's shirt and roamed around on his chest. Usagi pulled his lips from Misaki's and moved down kissing Misaki's torso. He moved back up to lips, and smiled when Misaki started to unbutton Usagi's shirt. His shirt was unbuttoned and Usagi shrugged it off. He pulled away for air. Misaki saw his older boyfriends well-sculpted abs, toned arms, and broad shoulders. Misaki blushed redder. Usagi smiled. "I'm the only one who can see this. I'm the only one who can make Misaki blush like this. He's my one and only." Usagi thought. He leaned in and kissed Misaki more. He ran his toung over Misaki's lips, silently asking for entry. Misaki let him. Usagi's hand moved down to Misaki's jeans. He started to unbutton them. He pulled them off. "Misaki. I love you." Usagi whispered in Misaki's ear. "I love you too, Usagi-san." Misaki said, breathing heavily. Usagi smiled. Misaki unbuttoned Usagi's jeans, and Usagi kicked them off and on to the floor. They were both in only their boxers. Usagi moved his hand down Misaki's chest and got to the waistband of his boxers. He slid his hand down into them. "U-usagi-san! Wait! Were are you touching?" Misaki said, feeling immense pleasure. Usagi kissed Misaki, his hand touching Misaki's member. He pulled away from the kiss and pulled Misaki's boxers off, then removed his own boxers. He flipped Misaki onto his stomach and started to thrust. "Mmmph. Uhhh." Misaki moaned."Why does this pain feel so wonderful? I love Usagi-san. I love him so much. He completes me. He is the only man I'll ever love. I'm never leaving him." Misaki thought as Usagi thrusted more.