Part 15

IMPORTANT!!! Comment on Part 14 who you think the caterer is before you read this chapter. DO IT. I AM SERIOUS COMMENT ON PART 14 WHO YOU THINK THE CATERER IS AND FROM WHAT ANIME.

It was three o'clock and the doorbell rang. Misaki opened it. "Hello! I'm Misuzu!" "Hi...come in." Misaki said uneasily. Misuzu was dressed in a big, pink flowery dress with a white apron, gold heels, and long, honey-blonde hair with a cream-yellow headband. Misuzu sat down on the couch. Misaki made tea and sat with Usagi on the couch. "So! What type of food do you want at your wedding?" Misuzu asked, his big eyes with purple eye-shadow gazed at them. "Umm, I like simple food. Usagi-san, help me!" Misaki muttered to Usagi. "We'll take the number two." Usagi said, pointing to the number in the book. "Okay! What flavor of cake?" Misuzu asked. "I have chocolate, vanilla, marble, strawberry, red velvet, sponge cake, sakura, any flavor you want, Pension Misuzu can make it. It's spring break for schools and I have the best high schoolers helping at my place in Karuizawa. One of them helps in the kitchen and he is phenomenal chef!" Misuzu said happily. "Usagi-san, can we have the sakura flavor one?" Misaki asked. "Of course." Usagi said, pulling misaki close. "HOWWWW REFRESHING!!!!" Misuzu yelled. Misaki was startled. "Ok! If you give me the contact info of  your wedding planner, I can get in touch with her and find out dates!" Misuzu said. Misaki gave him Jessica's card. Misuzu left. "Misuzu was more normal than Jessica." Misaki stated. "Mmm." Usagi said, cuddling Misaki.

Okay I basically told you who the caterer was. If you still don't know, watch the anime Ouran High School Host Club. When you get to episode 15 called "The Refreshing Battle in Karuizawa" you will understand. Watch the episodes in order or you will be lost. Hasta la pasta~!
~Cali