Part 2

"I'm hom-" Misaki was cut off by a hug from Usagi. "We need to talk. Sit on the couch." Usagi said. "W-what about?" Misaki asked.

"We have been living together for a little over a year. I really love you, and want to spend life with you." He got down on one knee, and pulled out a tiny silver ring. "Misaki Takahashi, will you marry me?" Usagi asked. Misaki was stunned. After a few seconds, Misaki held out his left hand and smiled. "Yes Usagi-san. I will marry you." Misaki said, blushing slightly. Usagi smiled and tackled Misaki in a hug. Misaki smiled and hugged back. Then Misaki made dinner. They had grilled mackrel with miso soup and white rice. "What do you want for dessert?" Misaki asked after they finished eating. "You." Usagi said, a mischievous smile creeping across his face. Misaki blushed. "Not tonight." Misaki said. Usagi pouted. "Fine. Then least let us watch a movie and cuddle on the couch." He said. Misaki agreed. *ring ring* Usagi's phone rang. "Hello?" Usagi said into the phone. "AKIHIKO YOU BASTARD!!! GET DOWN THE PUBLISHING HOUSE NOW!!" Isaka yelled into the phone. "Why?" Usagi asked. "Because you missed your deadline and Aikawa is flipping out." Isaka said. "I just sent the manuscript in this morning. You should have gotten it. I gave it to Aikawa." Usagi said. "Now I'm hanging up because I need to watch a movie with my soon-to-be husband." "Wait-husband?" Isaka asked. "Who? Wait. Misaki?" "Yes." Usagi said matter-of-factly. " That's even more reason to come here! Break it off!" Isaka said. "No." Usagi said and hung up. He then picked out a really scary movie. Misaki set up a big bowl of popcorn and drinks. Usagi put the movie in and they sat on the couch. Misaki cuddled up to Usagi and Usagi put his arm around him. They smiled. Usagi started the movie. A zombie popped up on the screen and ate a little girl. "Eeeep!" Misaki yelped, turning away. Usagi pulled Misaki in closer. By the end of the movie, Misaki was white as a sheet. "U-Usagi-san?" Misaki asked. "Yes?" Usagi replied. "C-can I say in your room? I'm scared to be alone." Misaki said. "Of course you can." Usagi smiled.