Part 7

It was the day after Raza's horrific battle with Zamasu and he was still asleep next to Vados who still held him close to her. She woke up and remembered what happened the previous day, she blushed and looked down to see she was still holding Raza close to her, very close. She wanted to let go of him and pull back out of embarrassment but she noticed how at peace the Saiyan looked. He looked like a sleeping baby, nothing on his mind but pure bliss, likely from a pleasant dream. She blushed, even more, when she had the thought, 'He's quite cute.'

She was even more embarrassed but she didn't let go, she felt oddly comfortable holding her beloved student. She continued to lay there calmly until her student began stirring in his sleep. She let go of him and effortlessly got out of bed, after which she stood at the bedside with her staff. Her student soon woke up and rose to a sitting position in the bed.

"Good Morning Sleepyhead," Vados said mockingly, the same way Raza did a while ago.

Raza was startled by Vados' voice and jumped, causing the Angel to chuckle. After Raza regained his composure he chuckled too.

"I guess you got me that time." He said while smiling.

"Would you like to continue your training?" Vados asked Raza.

"Yes, I want to power up my base form to the point where I won't have to resort to Ultra Full-Power Super Saiyan Four until I'm fully ready to control the power," Raza said seriously, "I hated that the power got the best of me and I enjoyed hurting Zamasu. I never want to feel that way again." 

Vados too looked serious and nodded, agreeing to help her student master his power.

"One question though," Raza began, "Why aren't you in your robes?"

Vados looked at her clothes and realized she was still in the clothes she went to sleep in. She was in a high-cut sweater that exposed her stomach and she was in yoga pants with her silver hair undone. She blushed profusely and tried to stammer out an explanation but Raza just laughed.

"I know why," Raza said, surprising the Angel, "You stayed with me after that bad day."

Raza stood up and hugged Vados, who after a few seconds, hugged back. They were about to separate when they were surrounded by white light. They let go of each other and looked around confused. They were teleported and re-appeared in the castle of Zeno, The Omni-King.
___________________________________________________________________________________

They looked around when they appeared in the palace and saw all the other Angels surrounding them with their G.O.Ds. They looked up and saw the Grand Priest standing on a floating platform with another one slightly above him and behind him which held two thrones, each one holding a version of the Omni-King.

'Goku must have grabbed the one from Trunks' timeline.' Raza thought to himself.

They then looked over to see Champa on a floating platform which was lower than the one the Grand Priest and the Zenos were on.

"See Grand Priest? I told you they're in a relationship!" Champa said smugly, "Her 'casual attire' proves it!."

Most of the Angels and Gods looked disgusted at their sister, having a relationship with a student? None of them could think of such a thing, except for Whis and Beerus. Whis looked at his sister and student with pity, knowing that it wasn't like how Champa said, but he also knew he or Beerus could be erased for talking out of turn.

"What do you have to say in your defense?" The Grand Priest said in his oddly intimidating voice.

Raza immediately bowed, knowing that showing respect could just save his life.