Part 13

"That was a bit far, Trunks," Goku said, "You didn't need to kill him."

"It doesn't matter we're fighting for our very existence. Besides, our wish will bring everyone back, so what if they're dead for a couple of hours." The Half-Saiyan coldly responded.

"He's right, dad," Gohan said, "As bad as it is, we need to win."

With a sigh, Goku relented, "I know, it doesn't make it any easier though."

Raza was oblivious to their conversation as he focused on one of Universe Eleven's fighters, someone who shouldn't be on the team, let alone in this timeline. He had hair like Goku and wore a dark Gi with a Time Breaker mask with red cracks running along it. Raza would swear that he knew of this person but it was like some minuscule piece of information was missing, stopping him from reaching his conclusion. His musings were interrupted when the Grand Priest spoke up.

"Attention warriors!" He called out, "The first block of the Tournament of power is ready to begin!

He pointed toward an electronic board that had a tournament bracket with eight spaces, all with blank name tags. He pressed a button and names flashed across the screen faster than even Raza's eyes could track. After a few seconds, he pressed the button again and the matches were decided.

"Round One, Universe Seven's Raza Versus Universe eleven's Toppo!" The Grand Priest announced, "Both fighters report to the repaired arena!"

Toppo dropped into the arena after promising his teammates that he would bring Universe Seven to "justice." Raza gave a thumbs up to his team and hopped into the arena. He dropped in and landed like a superhero, Toppo looked on unimpressed.

"I will bring your foul universe to Justice!" Toppo yelled, "I will not let your villainy continue! My friend has been slain but that will not stop-"

"Oh my god!" Raza yelled, cutting Toppo off, "I don't care! Finish your prattling so I can kick your ass and get this over with."

Toppo growled in anger, "I won't let you disrespect Justice!"

"The last time someone harped to me about justice I ripped them in half!"

"Begin!" The Priest Yelled.

Toppo raised his hand and shouted, "Justice Flash!" Shooting hundreds of red Ki blasts towards Raza.

Raza quickly small Ki blasts on each finger of his right hand, "Banshee Blast!" The blasts collided with Toppo's, canceling them out.

"Your justice isn't that impressive," Raza said with a smirk, "If that weak barrage was your idea of Justice then you are thoroughly screwed!"

Toppo, enraged, charged at Raza. He swung his oversized fist at the Kai's head, but he dodged, leaving a trail of afterimages, shocking the gods.

"W-Whis, is that-?" Beerus asked, not being able to complete the sentence.

"The fledgling stage,"  Vados answered for her brother.

"Damnit!" Belmod shouted, Toppo was far out of his league.

Raza held his finger's an inch away from Toppo's chest. He quickly made a fist and closed the distance, punching Toppo in the chest, and ripping his uniform. The Pride Trooper spat up blood and Raza kicked him in the face, knocking the hero to the edge of the arena flat on his back. Toppo coughed up more blood and struggled to sit up.

Raza chuckled, "How quickly bravado goes out the window when you're flat on your ass. Am I right?"

Toppo struggled to his feet and glared at Raza.