Part 15

"W-what?" Gasped Trunks, "He's your father?"

Raza sighed, "Yes, I only learned recently. He wasn't in my life while I was growing up."

"I guess it makes sense," Gohan said, "It explains your rapid growth and your ability to use Rosé."

"No," Raza said, "My ability to use Rosé is thanks to me being a Kai by birth. Any Saiyan with natural god Ki can do it."

"That only leaves one thing unanswered," Vegeta started, "How did you find out?"

"My mother implanted an echo of her and my father's consciousness in my mind." Raza said, " It's like putting a backup file on a separate hard drive, they are separate entities at this point."

Before the team could ask more questions, the Grand Priest announced, "It is now time for the Final Match of the Tournament of Power! Contestant Raza and Contestant Crimson, please report to the arena."

Vados grabbed Raza's arm before he could jump into the arena.

"Are you sure you can beat him?" She asked.

"It's not like I have a choice," He said, "I either beat him or I die, no way around it. You and Whis gave me some of the best training of my life, I might not be quite as strong as him, but I can still take this."

He leaned down and gave Vados a quick kiss before jumping into the arena. Crimson smiled gleefully under his mask and jumped into the arena, cracks appearing in the ground where he landed. 

"Do you know who I am, Boy?" Crimson asked with malevolent glee dripping with every syllable.

"Let's not waste time," Raza said, "You know who I am, and I know who you are, I know what you are and I know what you'll become."

"Oh, what'll that be?" Crimson asked, his eye gleaming with murderous excitement.

"Dead."

"Begin!"

"Oh please," Crimson said with a dismissing wave of his hand, "An immature sprouting like yourself could never-"

Crimson was cut off by Raza pivoting and launching a full-force kick at his face. Crimson leaned back, in shock that he could barely react. His shock turned to rage as he felt a small stream of blood coming from his face.

"How?" He asked himself, "You were nowhere near that strong when I sensed you a moment ago!"

Crimson gasped in realization as he noticed a faint red aura around Raza's body.

"Anyone who messes with time," Raza began as his aura grew larger, "Will not live!"

He threw two punches to Crimson's head in rapid succession the evil Kai barely blocking the strikes. Raza pivoted and sent two kicks to Crimson's head, which were barely blocked. Raza threw another kick allowing his momentum to pin him to the ground. He gathered his strength and sent a flurry of kicks to Crimson's face, shredding the Kai's gloves as he tried to block them. Raza sprang forward, his fist colliding with Crimson's gut. He doubled over and Raza continued his assault. He punched the Time Breaker in the face and spun his body once again to deliver a massive kick to his face, only for the strike to be caught.

Crimson chuckled as a red aura appeared around his body, "I can use the Kaioken too. Let's see how you handle ten times!"

Crimson smiled and grabbed Raza's ankle. He tightened his grip and sent a surge of Ki through Raza's body, causing the young warrior to close his eyes and scream in pain. He slowly forced his eyes open and his aura grew massive, turning golden. He broke Crimson's grip and kicked the Time Breaker in the face with his other foot. Crimson sailed to the edge of the arena stopping his momentum by clawing at the arena. He raised his head and noticed Raza's aura was golden, but his hair remained black.