Part 8

(Time Chamber Training.)

It had been about one week since Raza and Vados entered the Time Chamber and they were making great progress. Raza had learned the correct way of ascending to the Full-Power state of Super Saiyan Four was similar to the Super Saiyan One to Super Saiyan Two method. After being in the form more he started to learn about some of its flaws. Because of the primal nature of the form, he learned the extent to which his sanity was temporarily lost. The form caused immense rage for Raza and the only thing that calmed him was being talked to by Vados. Every time he lost his rage he would revert to his normal Super Saiyan Four state. He was disappointed with himself and resolved to find a different path.

With the help of Vados Raza was able to discern that Full-Power Super Saiyan Four was about twenty times stronger than its original counterpart but every time he used it the Primal Mind would take over and he lost any form of grace or technique which significantly hampered his ability to fight. He remembered something about the Tournament of Power and how Vegeta matched Goku's Blue Kaioken and beat Toppo. Vegeta broke through his limiters and evolved his blue form through his desperation and Saiyan Pride.

Raza dropped out of his Super Saiyan Four and transformed into his Super Saiyan Rosé form which intrigued Vados as he closed his eyes. He cleared his mind and thought of everything that made him desperate. He was desperate because if he lost he would be erased. He was desperate because Vados would be erased with him. Finally, he was desperate because his mother and all his friends in the Time Patrol would die without him. His eyes shot open and with a scream, his power increased drastically. He thought about the look of terror on his mother's face when he was sent through the portal and the look of absolutely sadistic smiles on the faces of Mira and Towa. He thought about everything the duo would do to history, Xeno Goku, Trunks, and his mother. He snapped.

He screamed with all his might and forced out so much power that every visible part of the Time Chamber was glowing with the same pink and purple light as his aura. His hair flashed in the light and sparks gathered in his aura.

"On my Saiyan Pride, I will do this!!" Raza yelled as the light became even more intense.

His aura was now dark pink and it slowly faded away to reveal Raza with his normal rosé hair and pupils to match. He had done it, he had ascended to something different than he thought he would. He looked to his hands in amazement, his power was just a little lower than that of Super Saiyan Four Full-Power but it wasn't an issue as having his sanity fully intact made this form better to use for now. Vados came over to Raza.

"You finally found a way to evolve," She said with an expression of happiness, "Though you did it in a way I didn't expect."

Raza relaxed and dropped out of the form, it had an energy drain comparable to Super Saiyan Two when he first achieved it but it could definitely overcome that challenge with time. He smiled and continued his training with Vados.
______________________________________________________________________________________

It had been six months since they first entered the chamber and they had grown more comfortable around one another. After the first three months of training, Raza was unable to use Super Saiyan Four Full-Power form while retaining his sanity. He had noticed that he started to lose more sanity since he achieved Super Saiyan Rosé 2 as if his godly side was repressing his Saiyan side. After those months he began to train exclusively in his base form and was able to draw out much more power than he expected. He was able to reach about twenty percent of Champa's power while using his Rosé 2 form and was well on track to surpass him and Heles.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

It had been a full year since the pair entered the chamber and they were getting more attached to each other. They started to enjoy the company of the other more and even started sleeping in the same bed after training. Raza's power had grown to the point wherein Rosé 2 had power that matched eighty percent of what Champa's full power could do, but there was a negative consequence. His sanity was completely gone when he tried to use Full-Power Super Saiyan Four. Being around Vados wouldn't suffice to stop a rampage anymore, he would have to be completely knocked out or exhausted to the point of collapse.

Raza continued to train his base form and Super Saiyan Rosé 2 while temporarily swearing off his Full-Power Super Saiyan Four form. He continued training the way he had for the last year and continued growing closer to Vados. His power continued to grow steadily and he grew confident that he would at least be able to survive the fight.
__________________________________________________________________________________

It had been four months since Raza swore off Full-Power Super Saiyan Four and it was his and Vados' last day in the chamber before the fight. They did a bit of sparring as their final bit of preparation before they needed to leave the chamber. Before they left the chamber, Raza realized something, he had forgotten about two of his birthdays since he entered the chamber.

"Hey Vados," He said getting the angel's attention, "I just realized this is technically my twenty-first birthday."

"Well, happy birthday," Vados said with a smile, "If we any alcohol in here we could celebrate."

Raza chuckled and they exited the chamber.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

On the other side of the chamber, Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, and Future Trunks were waiting on Dende's Lookout, waiting for Raza.

"Are you sure he's still here?" Vegeta asked Dende with annoyance evident in his voice.

"Yes, Vegeta," Dende said, "We can't sense his energy so he's either dead or still in the chamber and I don't know anyone strong enough to kill him who would."

Vegeta was about to complain more when the four Saiyans heard the door to the Time Chamber begin to open. They looked to the door and saw two figures walking out of the chamber with light terminating from the chamber and blocking their view somewhat. One of the figures closed the door and as the light subsided the four warriors could see the two fighters, Raza and Vados. They sensed the immense power Raza was giving off and noticed his shredded Gi. The top of his Gi had been destroyed and his chest was left bare with a few cuts present. The pants of his Gi had a few holes in them but were otherwise fine.

Vados on the other hand was nearly unscathed with the only damage visible was a destroyed shoulder strap from the Gi she was wearing which was similar to the one Goku wore when training with Whis. The only difference was that the main Gi was black, the secondary color was red, and she had a sports bra on underneath the Gi. 

"Wow," Goku said, "You got a lot stronger!"

Raza chuckled and said, "Yeah, that's what happens when you train non-stop with an angel for sixteen months."

"It's almost time, grab onto me, all of you," Vados said.

The five of them grabbed onto her and were teleported to Zeno's palace where Heles and Champa were waiting in a fighting ring. 

"Wish me luck," Raza said while floating up to the ring.

"He's going to fight two G.O.Ds?" Gohan asked.

"Yup, it's what we trained for," Vados said with outward confidence, truth was, she was scared.

Raza landed and looked to the two gods with a small grin which pissed Champa off.

"You think this is a game?" Champa roared.

"Kinda," Raza said, "At least, that's how my race views fighting. Should we skip the warmup?"

Heles chuckled, knowing she was guaranteed to survive which pissed off Champa more.

"Do you think you're cute?" He roared.

Raza smirked and exploded into Super Saiyan Rose, "Bitch, I'm adorable."

His power shook the palace and shocked the other Saiyans, it was the biggest Ki that they've ever felt. Champa was shaking but found his resolve to fight when he looked to Heles and saw her calm demeanor.

The Grand Priest shouted, "Begin!" and all hell broke loose.