Part 18

With a scream, a pink-haired woman woke up. Sweat dripped down her forehead as she contemplated her dream. Watching her universe crumble as a destroyer went on a rampage made her feel like a failure, even if it wasn't real. Before this train of thought could continue, a shrill cry rang out from a nearby room. She threw the covers off and sprinted into the room. In the room, an infant lay in its crib, begging for its mother's attention. She picked the baby up, holding it to her chest as she comforted it.

"Shh, it's okay," She said, rocking the baby in her arms, "Mommy didn't mean to wake you."

She quieted the small child and grabbed a nearby bottle. With her remaining hand, she dextrously mixed ingredients and warmed the liquid. She brought the bottle to her son's mouth, and he began drinking greedily.

"I guess you were just hungry," She said in relief, "Still, I hope I didn't wake you up."

The bottle was quickly drained, along with two more. The baby yawned, and its eyes felt heavy. His heavy lids closed over his eyes and returned him to his peaceful slumber. The woman sighed and placed the baby back in its crib. She kissed his forehead before returning to her room, whispering something as she left.

"I love you, son."
_______________________________________________________________________________________

A young black-haired boy fought desperately with two golden-haired warriors attempting to fend off two teenagers. The older warrior's face was covered in scars, and his arm was missing. The younger warrior wasn't much older than the black-haired boy, his eyes glazed over in rage and his hair flickered between gold and purple with the veins in his face bulging from immense strain. The black-haired boy was swept off his feet and kicked into a building by one of the teenagers. Her blonde hair rose as she hovered in the air, and launched beams of energy toward the young boy.

"Damnit!" The older warrior yelled.

He kicked the other teenager away from him, his black hair was severed from the force of the kick as the teen slammed into the ground. The scarred warrior positioned himself ahead of the black-haired boy, taking the full force of the blasts. He cried out in agony and coughed blood. His golden hair faded to black as his body fell from the sky. As this happened, the blonde teenager shot another blast, killing the other golden warrior. The black-haired boy shouted angrily, his pupils vanishing as he blacked out in rage.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

The black-haired boy, now fourteen, stood across from a man in a red coat with a black undershirt. A rock fell in the distance, acting as the signal for their battle. They charged meeting in the middle of their battlefield, sounds from their clashes ringing out as they vanished and met in another clash moments later. Their fists collided creating more shockwaves.

"Your mom was right," The man in the red coat said, "You are strong!"

The boy jumped back and fired a volley of blasts, all of which were easily swatted away. The boy cupped his hands in front of his chest and a golden aura with electricity surrounded his body as a mass of energy formed in his hands.

"Final Flash!" The boy yelled as the golden energy erupted from his hands.

The man In the red coat cupped his hands at his side, channeling an orb of blue energy. He gave a small shout as he thrust his hands forward. The beams collided and exploded on contact.
______________________________________________________________________________________

All of these events cycled through Raza's mind on loop as he was dragged through the empty void that used to be universe seven. Beerus's intense and destructive Ki was like nothing he had ever felt. The Ki caused parts of his gi to disintegrate with massive bursts of energy pelting him, the pain was like nothing he ever felt. No matter how hard the Demi-Saiyan had tried, he couldn't resist the Destroyer's immense power. He resigned himself to his fate until one memory surfaced in his mind. He remembered Towa and Mira, and the horrified look on his mother's face. He snapped.