Part 17

The four Saiyans appeared on Earth in an instant. Raza spotted two blue aliens talking with Chi-Chi and Bulma.

"We'll compensate your husbands nicely," One of the aliens said. A short girl with purple dreadlocks.

"Yup!" The other one said, his large stomach jiggling with every word, "We'll pay you in tons of Sky Gold!"

The girl noticed the Saiyans.

"Oh," She said in surprise, "You three must be Goku, Vegeta, and Gohan. But who's the fourth one?"

Raza sprang into action immediately, grabbing both aliens by the throat with telekinesis, choking them.

"What are you doing?" Bulma asked in horror.

Raza ignored them and stepped up to the aliens.

"Macki and Oil of the Heeters." He said coldly, shocking the aliens.

"H-how do you know who we are?" Macki asked, struggling to breathe.

Raza tightened his grip.

"Doesn't matter," He said, "You came here to trick us into killing Granolah after you found OG-73i, didn't you?"

"OG-73?" Goku asked, "I thought we destroyed that guy."

"You missed a piece," Oil said.

Raza tightened his grip on them even more, completely cutting them off from Oxygen.

"Cereal, now!" Raza commanded as he threw them into their ship.

The Heeters breathed deeply and coughed violently.

"Ok," Macki said between coughs, "We'll take you. Just don't kill us!"

"Vegeta," Raza said as he walked to the ship, "Get both Trunks, I want every Saiyan over the age of thirteen to come. Goku, I want you to grab Goten."

"Are you sure about this?" Gohan asked as he trailed behind, "The others could get hurt."

"I know," Raza said as he reached a massive swimming pool, "But I want to show Granolah what happened to our race, maybe it would bring the tortured man some closure in his last years."

"What do you mean?" Gohan asked.

Raza sighed as he sat in a chair, "His use of the Cerelean Dragon Balls shortened his life to only three years. I wanted to stop him from making the wish so that he wouldn't have so little time."

"He went that far for revenge?" Gohan asked.

"Yes," Raza somberly replied, "His life and story aren't happy by any measure."
_____________________________________________________________________________________
(Eighteen Days Later)

"I don't sense any strong Ki signatures around here," Goku said as he stepped off the ship.

"Follow me," Raza said as he rose into the air, "And be ready for an ambush."

The adult Saiyans led with Raza in the front, while Goten and Kid Trunks stayed in the back.

"How strong is this Granolah guy?" Future Trunks asked.

"Almost as strong as me," Raza said as he began to sense something.

He panicked and raised his power, causing the others to do the same.

"Barrier! Now!" 

The Saiyans constructed a massive Ki barrier which was soon showered with Ki blasts.

"I'll take care of Granolah," Raza said, "You guys just stay here. I know it's boring, but most of you would die if you fought him.

The Saiyans begrudgingly agreed and Gohan took up the barrier slack after Raza left. He appeared behind a green-haired man who was assaulting the barrier.