f i f t e e n

"𝘐'𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵."

𝐅 𝐋 𝐀 𝐒 𝐇 𝐁 𝐀 𝐂 𝐊- 𝟑

9 years ago- Age:15

Delilah jumped on the couch and said, "Hi mom and dad, I'm back." Today was her 15th birthday. Her friends showered her with well-wishes and presents. Her father wished her as well, but her mother didn't even look at her.

What did I do wrong? she thought to herself.

Her father had planned a birthday celebration for her later in the evening. She came down to witness the preparations, but her mother was nowhere to be seen.

She was wearing a black skirt and a red graphic sweatshirt with a collared shirt underneath. The dress code was casual, therefore her father and the other guests will also be dressed casually.

 The dress code was casual, therefore her father and the other guests will also be dressed casually

Just then she saw Maxwell and his mother coming inside the house. He was wearing black leather pants with an oversized black leather jacket and underneath was a cotton black teeshirt. He sure loves black.

How is that even a casual outfit? He looks like he is going to a fashion show

How is that even a casual outfit? He looks like he is going to a fashion show. she thought to herself and stared at him from far away.

He was greeting her dad so he didn't notice Delilah's presence now right behind him. She thought that this was the best time to scare him.

She jumped near him but instead of him getting scared, he tripped over her leg and fell on top of her.

"If you wanted to hug me you could have just said it, no need to jump at me and all" she repeated the same thing he said last time which resulted in a small tint of red hue on Maxwell's cheek.

Delilah's dad and Maxwell's mom were looking at each other with knowing eyes and a coy smile seeing their children's interaction.