Chapter | 3

- Song Joong Ki, come forward.

That was not good.

I even asked my parents not to tell me who I was in the Agency, that's why I didn't even mention my last name. I hated formalities and being treated like "young master", "the owner's son" or things like that, I would rather be myself, Joong Ki, just that. But now it was no longer possible. I don't blame Mr Yang for saying this, but to make it clear to everyone that I wouldn't want to be treated in a special way would be complicated. I didn't have a choice, I went on stage and tried to say something.

- Uhm, I... I hope you like working here.

That's all I said. Director Yang asked me to say something else, and from the faces of the people there, the situation was weird.

I sighed and took the courage to speak in public.

- Right, um. Many here know me only as Joong Ki, and to be honest, that's what I am. First of all, I ask you not to treat me differently or anything like that, just try to think that I'm an employee like everyone else here. I hope we can work well as a group, and you can ask Director Yang any questions. I'm happy to welcome new people here at Pagliuzza, I'm sure things will be interesting and good. I think it's just that, now Director Yang is going to talk.

I left the stage and went to a random place in the room, trying not to attract attention.

- Apprentice, right? - I heard a female voice coming from my side.

- I'm not wrong, am I? I'm an apprentice learning my job. - I looked at her, who smiled at my silly reply.

- Hum, maybe you're right. But you said I can cut the formalities so I could ask you a question?

- Yes, you can. - What's it like to be the heir to all this? Your... your parents' agency is amazing. - Miss Yeo Been asked me and particularly, I didn't even have the right answer.

- I think that, even I'm used to it, it's weird. Sometimes I wish I were just someone else working here. - I replied while she looked at me, I don't know if she understood me, but at least she tried.

I didn't even know how to describe it, I just felt alone at home. Coming to my "so-known-as-job" was what made my days different.

Our short conversation was unfortunately interrupted by the coordinator's voice.

- Hello everyone. My name is Seo Jin and I'm here coordinating a new area especially for Pagliuzza. Starting today, we will have some changes. Before choosing roles from our works of authorship for our actors to work on, we will rehearse with our own team at the Agency for a period of one month. -

My mom had tell me something about this a week ago. She told me that in addition to being an Agency, they intended to extend their business to a TV station, with their own scripts, and to be honest, it was interesting. My mom also suggested that I take part in these "rehearsals" as I've always liked acting. I was still thinking about it, but it didn't seem like a bad idea at all.

- We separated the first 2 groups for this project into lists, I'll share it with you.

The first group is,
Cha Jun Hyun
Go Yoo Yeon
Seo Ye Hwa
Yang Kyung Won
Jo Han Chul
Kim Seong Chul