Chapter | 11

As soon as Mrs Song and Director Yang left, Joong Ki and I walked side by side through the corridors of Pagliuzza. At a time when we were talking about something random, two men, probably my age, met us.

- Junwoo? Hanseo? what do you do here?

Joong Ki ssi asked as soon as he found them. I immediately remembered Hanseo, who worked with us. I didn't see him very often, but I remember him. Internet other way, I had no idea who the other was. He was very tall and I was pretty sure that I had never seen him.

- I came here to pick up Hanseo, today we are going to meet some colleagues from college.

- Oh, I understand.

- But and you?

The man asked directing his gaze to me. it was true, we hadn't greeted each other.

- Oh, it's true. My name is Jeon Yeo Been, my pleasure.

- Mine is Junwoo, pleasure as well.

We shook hands but quickly, his facial expression changed.

- Wait, Jeon Yeo Been? The famous Yeo Been?

- Famous? - I laughed, I had no idea what he was talking about but the situation was funny. - I don't know if I can consider myself famous, but yes, it's me, what Happened?

- Ah, it's just that a certain someone has told us enough about you.

- A certain someone?

I looked at Joong Ki who seemed to be killing his friends just by looking, it was just iconic. But I couldn't stop thinking about what he might have told his friends about me. Before I could ask, he cut everyone off.

- Weren't you in a hurry? I think you'd better go now, if not, you can be late.

- It's true, we're leaving. But not because of the delay, but before someone kills us here and now. Isn't it Junwoo?

- Yes let's go. Anyway, I hope to see you again Miss Yeo Been.

- Me too.

I smiled as I saw the two walk away in a funny way. I turned to Joong Ki who still looked annoyed at the whole situation. I wish I had taken a picture of him at that moment to see whenever I was sad, his face looked so funny.

- Can I know what you said so much about me to your friends?

- I, uh... don't get it wrong I just...

He looked so confused by what to answer that it was even cute.

- I was kidding. you don't need to answer me. But anyway, are you coming with me today?

- With... you?

- Yes, the bus.

After a while of silence, he finished his slow reasoning.

- Oh, that! Yes I will. I just have to get my backpack, wait here.

I nodded and while waiting, I found myself laughing at that silly situation again.

What was happening to me? Clearly it wasn't normal for me to be smiling for such silly reasons in sudden moments.

Maybe I was just in a good mood.

After a while, we got on the bus and sat together, as we already had done before.

- Been.. Yeo Been ssi?

- Why did you stop with Beenie? I loved this nickname.

He looked at me slightly surprised, which didn't make so much sense to me, I had loved that way of calling me. To be honest, he had been the first person who hadn't been my mother to call me anything other than "Miss."