Three :}

A/u, this is gonna be a long ass chapter so enjoy it.

Day before meet up, Tommy' s Pov

Holy shit holy shit holy shit holy sHITT SINCE WHEN DID TIME TO BY SO FAST??? I'm going to meeting Y/n. IN REAL LIFE. It's lucky he's related to George or this would've have to wait longer and would've been alot more complicated. But oh my god, I'm seeing his face in person, tommorrow. WHAT THE FUCK? I am, so nervous and so excited at the same time. It's going to be amazing, we're going to piss about and be idiots, and with everyone else too. Maybe I could hold his hand aswell. Wait what? What the fuck, n-no, That's-...
There's a slim chance of that happening.

I get a notification from Twitch, it's y/n, they're streaming! Oh cool. I slip into the stream and just chill and watch, he has such a wider audience now. They're on the survival game we created, suprisingly. "Hey Thankyou FQimity! For the dono, uhh, 'r u actually friends with Tommy?' They ask, uh No, I just talk to him for the shits and giggles- OFC I AMM, Big man! Yeah we became friends after the Uh, tweet I sent on George's account, but yeah" He says with a dorky grin on his stupid face. I chuckle at his sarcasm, and I too start to grin like a dork, which I quickly tried to stop out of embarrassment. The stream went on for awhile, but he looked abit lonely, so I went to discord and called him. "Oh Tommy' s calling me! Holdup-" He says on stream. Eventually he responds."Hey man! What's up?" He says. "Hey big *first initial ofc*, I was just watching your stream, and I thought you looked lonely, So I'm joining you out of pity," I say the last part in quite a posh tone. "Alright fuck off-" He jokes then flips me off on stream. "pppffffttt, alright alright that was just, Oh, that was just uncalled for :(" I joke in a sad tone. "Hmmmm :(( y/u/n's a bully right now" I hear him laugh and see his stream to see his grin, which made my stomache toss and turn. Chat was seemingly enjoying It, occasionally saying 'Y/u/n cancelled/j😭😭' or 'we really trusted you/j😔😔'. I laugh at the Chat, and join the survival world. The play went by swiftly and was really fun, thankgod no one could see my face because that would've been embarrassing. I bring up our meet up and chats starts getting all funky and yelly. "Oh yeah! Chat I'm meeting up with Toms tommorrow! Along with George, Tubbo, Wilbur and Ranboo! So that's gonna be pretty epic," he smiles. "Yeah, you excited?" I say really hyped, or nervous, can't tell. "OFC, GET TO MEET BIG TOMSS"He yells with joy. His enthusiasm made my cheeks turn red, he was genuinely excited to see me. Cut it out Toms- Tom, Tommy. "YEAHH BIG MAN Y/U/N!" I yell back. After that yelling match, I announce the videos going to be out in a week or less on my vlog channel, and awhile after that we ended stream. "What're we even doing? Now that I actually remembered that I didn't know what we were doing" Y/n asks in the discord call. "It's going to be like a long weekend type thing if yknow what I mean, so, first day it's gonna be me, you, Ranboo, and Toby, and we're gonna just walk around Nottingham, and we're staying at Tobs house with Ranboo" I inform. "Uh-huh." He notes in his head whilevery intrigued. "And then tommorrow, Wilbur and George are joing us, and we're all gonna go shopping and piss around, GET food and go to the beach, and that's pretty much It." I finish. "Ohh okay, got It, what time are we meeting up?" He questions. "Um 10am, so I suggest wake up at 8 or 9" "Oh don't worry I usually wake up before that," he quickly states. "Pffthahaa, alrighty then, I'll see you then?" I question, hoping he'll say yes. "Yeah, cya when I'm looking at  ya," he says abit quieter. "It's a promise." I state. "Pfft alrighty, it's a promise, cya then." He ends the call. I couldn't see my face but I had to drink water, my cheeks were so hot.

Day of the meetup, Tommys Pov

The sounds of the Apple IOS ringtone echoes in my eyes, telling me to get up. I imediantly lay up in my bed and turn the alarm off. Today's the day, where I meet y/nn, I was so nervous and excited.. nercited? I guess? That it was quite hard to sleep.

I put on my classic white and red shirt on, some blue denim, and a pair of generic black shoes. It seems a bit windy, so I put on the Sunday club fleece that Wilbur made me buy and put it over top of my shirt. After a pleasant meet with and dogs and some good cereal, I sit in the living room and text Toby about the meet up, and do the same to y/n.

TommyS>  morning, r u almost ready?

Y/n>  Gmorning, yeah I'm about ready to leave, really pumped >:)

TommyS>   me too big mans, can't wait to see you

I then regret sending that because I must've come off as clingy or weird, To distract myself I go on the grams and scroll, until his  text pops up at the top of the screen saying:

Y/n>  Same Tomsss, can't wait to see your giraffe ass, cya then :)

I grin at my phone and chuckle abit, than out of nowhere my mum asks me what I'm smiling at, and I without hesitation, quickly say nothing to avoid the conversation I'm trying to avoid, and stuff my phone in my pocket. At 9:10, I get in the car with my dad, which I vlogged abit for car content, and he drove me to Nottingham town centre for the meet up.
By the time I get there, Toby and Mark(Ranboo) are already there and waiting for me and y/n. "Hey Tom! What's up?" Says Toby. "Sup Tobs and Mark, I'm really nervous and excited," I say then chuckle. "Ohh because of y/n right? It's our first time meeting him in real life, I would talk to him occasionally on Twitter." Mark stated. "Yeahh, pre hyped, but I am so fucken nervou-" "Oh I think that's him!" Toby points and I imediantly turn around to see a recognisable smile and face.

Y/ns Pov

I think I see them... wait is It? Oh my god it is! I can tell because of Ranboo and Toms noticeable height. Tommy imediantly if not instantly turns around as soon as I'm in eye shot, I tried looking a bit recognizable, I wore a light beige turtle neck with a baggy, long-sleeved, grey button up with half the buttons undone at the top over it, along with black cargo pants, and black and white converse, and to top it off, a beige  cap. Tommys eyes light up as soon as he sees me, and I start speeding up towards him, he started doing the same. With smiles wide we eventually just run up to eachother, I yelled out "Toms!" Before he embraced me with his long ass arms, and I  returned the hug back.I forgot he was tall, goddamn I was just abit above his shoulder height. It felt like we where hugging for three seconds, but in reality it was 3 minutes because Tubbo yelled "Heyy we're here tooooo" Which made is finally pull apart from our embrace, smile at eachother, and join Tubbo and Ranboo. "Everyoneee" Tommy says to Ranboo who's holding the camera. "Y/u/ns is HERE!" He yells with enthusiasm as he showcases me. "Heyoo, it's meee" I awkwardly wave. "Hello me, I'm Ranboo," Ranboo said while trying so hard not to laugh at his own joke threw his mask and dark sunglasses. "AWWW WTF MANNN" Tommy complains while Tubbo laughs and high fives Ranboo. I snicker and then say "that actually wasent quite bad Ranboo, quite humerous actually," I say being suttely posh in my tone. Ranboo than laughs at my comment. "Ranboo, great to meet you man, you were really cool to talk with on Twitter," I say then chuckle awkwardly. Fuck I know damn well I suck at first meets and talking to new people in general. "Thankyou, that was a great joke wasen' t it" he said all proud. "Definitely and you're tall as shit-" I say looking up at him. Tubbo and Tommy snicker in the back. "You're quite small actually," he cunningly remarks. "Oh piss off, I've got a great height for my age, you and Tommy are just fucking inhumane," I point at which makes them all laugh. "Hey Tubbo! Great to meet you too bucko, I hope we can get along," I say abit more at ease knowing that Tommy is there, in my presence. "Nice to meet you too big man! Just call me Toby off screen :)" He smiles in a really welcoming way. "It feels so fucking weird to be here in person, in front of you all. Was I that late?" I state, really nervous. "Oh no, only a few minutes after Tommy came, me and Mark were here first" Toby pointed out. "Wait y/n how old are you?" Tommy squints at me and points. "Um I'm 17, did you forget?" I laugh. Tom gave me a solid stare for awhile with his eyes still squinted. "... Did you turn 17? Or are you turning 18 this year." He asks slowly. "Um, I am, turning 18 next month-" "AAAWWW WTF WHYYYY" Toms cuts me off while yelling and pissing about.  We all laugh at Tommys antics until he stops, "I can't believe you y/n." He says all 'betrayed.  "Bitch I'm sorry I don't have the power to be born a year later than you were-" I say while poking his forehead. "Fuck of bitch" we all laughed against after that. It was working out really well, I haven't had so much fun in ages. Being with Tommy made my heart flutter, hearing his laugh in person and seeing his smiles. In a friend way of course. Right?

Woah long as chapter, It might have typos because I'm really fucken tired, and it's 2am so yeah might spell check it later but boom there ya gooo, suprised it's getting seen, thanks

Cya soon