Ten :,)

Tommys Pov

"Hey guys!" Toby yelled from behind us waving his hand to us. Y/n and me turned around as soon as we heard him call us. "Come over here I have an idea!" He gave us a dopey grin and gestured us over. "I guess we have to go," y/n chuckles as I get up. "Ha, yeah," i offer my hand out to y/n so I can pull them up. He takes my hand and I for a second get the sensation of feeling his hand on mine again. We walk over to Toby and them and see Toby rummaging through his bag. "Yes tobs?" I question as we watch his look inside his bag. "Aha!," he pulls out 2 life jackets from his bag. Ah shit."yknow it Tom, we're going fucking swimming,"he declares and stands up. "But we don't have ur board-" I say confused. "We don't need it, and plus weather's nice for a little swim," He smiles widely. Y/n seems into the Idea which isn't what I wanted to be honest. "Hm, I actually like the idea, but we don't have any swimming suits," y/n point out. YES THAT'S TRUE! Take that Toby. "Alright? You guys brought spare clothes right? And I'm sure they'll dry afterwards, swimming in clothes isn't that bad," he brushes off. "Well- you- WILL??" I out of desperation look to will for help, he sucked at doing so. "Why not? You're gonna have fun, just do it,"he smiles. SCREW YOU WILL UR SUPPOSED TO BE ON MY SIDE. I see ranboo filming this for the vlog on the ground and just laughing at how my expression died when will agreed. "Now take this." Toby threw a life jacket at me, which I quickly caught. "Awww I don't need one" i try reasoning with Toby. "Nope, don't give a shit, take the fucken life jacket." It's hard to change Tobys mind when it comes to safety. "Well why doesent y/n have to wear one??" I intale and point at y/n who's gigglinh at me. "Because I can swim Tommy," he reminds me and smirks. "Tom don't even try to give me and excuse u literally admitted to failing all ur swimming lessons and having to take some when you were 15." Toby reminds me. "Fuck you man" I accept defeat and go to my bag , take off my jumper with my other shirt underneath, and put it next to my bag.

Afterwards I walked over to y/n who has... Taken off his shirt. AAHHH ALRIGHT CALM DOWN TOM SIMONS NO BIG DEAL YOU'VE SEEN TONES OF GUYS SHIRTLESS NO BIG DEAL NO BIG DEAL NO BIG DEAL NO BIG DEAL- As I rambled in my head I didn't notice I had zoned out and was just staring at his chest. "Tom? Helloo Tomseyyy, anyone home in there?" He asks while lightly knocking on the side of my head. Realising what I was doing, I got flustered and blushed more. "Um- ahem- let's just u-um get to the water, y-yeah." Woah nice job on speaking English, oh dw it's only the language you've been speaking for 16 years(not counting 0 because I was a baby). He walks over to the sea line, takes a deep breathe, and runs full speed into the water. "WAAAA-*SPLASH*" He yelled out. While holding the go-pro I start pissing myself of laughter. "PFFTTT BAHAHAHAA!"I smile wide as Toby laughs chilling in the water. Eventually I got in.

After awhile, Toby had left the water first, which left us pissing about in there. "Alright I'm tired as fuck help me out," I say and reach for y/ns hand to pull me up. "Me too man, c'mo- Ah shit-" he falls in the water and I fall on top of him in the water. "Pfftt bahahaha! Sorry Tommy," y/n blushes and laughs. "Aheheh it's Alright," I smile and blush. After getting out and drying off, the meet up is coming to it's climax. We walk to our meeting spot at the start and talk awhile. We're all abit exhausted after a long day, so we all seem abit dozy. Ranboo and Toby are the first to leave, leaving me, y/n, will and George. "Well I'm off, I'll see you guys later Alright?" Will says ending his conversation. "Yeah, cya will, it was great meeting you," y/n says abit more relaxed talking to him. "Same here, excited for our next talk," he says, turns away, and waves a final goodbye. Will looks back at me to wink at me, I flip him off, and he smirks and walks away. "Well we should get going now aswell," George says. "Probably, unfortunalty aha," y/n chuckles at me. "Heh, yeah," I chuckle awkwardly back. "Say Tom," y/n says holding both my hands in his palms which sends nerves up my spine. "It was amazing meeting you in real life, I hope to do it soon," He gives me a reassuring and honest smile. I blush like a dork and say "mhm, it was great meeting you aswell, can't wait for next time,". He let's go of my hands and looks at George. "Hey George you can go on Now, I'll meet you there alright?" Y/n says to George. "Why?" He asks. "Because I need to give Tom back some stuff he carelessly left in my bag and I don't wanna waste ur time," he says, although it was a lie. "Alrighttt, don't be too long tho, I'll be waiting." George says his farewells to me and walks away. Y/n watches George leave sight and turns back at me with a big smile. I blush but feel flattered that he's smiling at me. He looks around for a second, not alot of people are around, and none are paying attention to us. "What's up?" I ask and smile. "Tom I had a great day with you," he says. Then time stopped. He got up on his tippy toes, close enough to my face level, and planted a soft kiss on my lips. On my lips. MY LIPS. HOLY SHIT MY FIRST KISS WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW. I turn red imediantly, like the first time I kissed him on the cheek, but times 1000. He looks abit nervous and flustered and with a pink face says "I can't wait for next time, seriously." He grins at me. "Cya later handsome." He waves a final goodbye at me, smiles, and walks off to George's direction. I'm left speechless, at a loss for words. Blank faced. As I stood there speechless in a small crowd of people, who must've not seen. I gaze off and feel everything go peachy.

Woah really cute chapter :)
And so sorry that's it's short and not as I promised, but I'm tired asf man and I liked this ending much more. I haven't proof read so I'll probably look tommorrow and do them, so Yeah. Also thanks for 270 reads holy fuck u guys are- wow there's alot of you. Anyway, Thankyou so kindly.

Cya in the next chapter:)