Fifteen:▪

Tommys POV

Today's the most important day.
Other than mcc or my birthday-
But it's (Y/N)'s birthday.
And I have the perfect gift planned.
Ohohohooo yes this is going perfectly to plan. I think to myself while unpacking the gift that recently arrived in the mail. "It's great.. I hope he likes it..." I say under my breath as I smile softly. I messily wrap the gift in the nicest wrapping paper we had in the house. Christmas wrapping. Eh who cares he's gonna just rip it up and throw it away the wrapping paper isn't important.

I shoot a quick look at the note, rested on top of my desk, sitting there, taunting me. I really don't want to give it to him..  but in the end, I sort of have to, because I feel like if I don't, I'll drift away from him, out of fear. A let out a big sigh, and grabbed the note, Then shoved it into a envelope, and closed it up. Okay.. game face Tom. It's now , or never..

I took in a deep breathe, made sure I was fine, dressed alright, I smell good enough, my breathes minty as fuck, and my hairs not messy. Good. I grabbed the presents and walked out my room, on my way to (Y/N)'s.

Your POV ▪ Time Skip

George had taken me down the streets of London, to get some things for my party. I haven't even had a birthday party in like... I don't know, 8 years? Well I'm 18 today, so yeah that sounds about right. I couldn't do much, since it was all confidential, and it was a surprise. I was just helping with getting food, nothing else. I wonder how today's going to play out. I'm excited. I start slightly bouncing up and down on my toes waiting for George to pack a bag of crisps. "These ones are alright yeah? You like these don't you?" George turns to me holding a bag of crisps that I swear I always eat. "Oh totally man, what kind of a question is that," I chuckle swinging the shopping basket around. "Pfft yeah, you always eat these," he tosses them in the swinging basket flawlessly. "Also stop swinging It, ik ur excited, but please, contain yourself," he motions for me to stay still. "Hmmm okayyy," I relentlessly stop swinging, but not for long as I quickly resume my swing session. I wonder whats in-store for me, I'm really excited. I can't wait to see what Tom said he had in store for me. That kid, he's always got a trick up his sleeves, well, sometimes. I chuckle to myself while George throws a pack of squashies at my head to refocus myself.

Wilbur' s POV

"A bit higher Will?" Toby asks positioning the streamers lower than I anticipated. "Just abit more- ah- yeah about there," I give him the thumbs up and he grins at me. I voted myself for the designer of decor for (Y/N)'s birrhday, so we decorate in George's apartment, while they're out getting food. I like being the organiser, I actually understand what's happening."shouldn't ranboo be putting up the streamers since he's tall? And can reach? Like man I'm using a stool," Toby notes, indeed standing on a stool. "Because I'm busy blowing up balloons," he says, mask down and surrounded by colourful balloons. "Well can we switch? My arms are tired and I have to reach so highhh," Toby complains, he makes a point tho. "He's not lying," I agree with Toby. "Well tough luck, I like it down here, with my little balloon boys. And girls, and all those in between" he huffs and starts to draw in the balloons faces. "Alright Toby, I'd say we're done anyway, we need to help set the balloons around anyway." I pat him on the shoulder, that lower due yo his huge exhale. "Ohh thankgod, my arm felt like it was gonna fall off-" he says in relief. "Heh Toby look it's a enderman," ranboo says showing off his enderman balloon, enderloon. "Oo I want one look," Toby says grabbing one and scribbling away on it with the nearest marker. "Ta-Da! It's Benson, he's back," he insights showcasing his doodle of Benson on a balloon. "Yoo Benson," I say while grouping up the balloons. "Wonder when Tommy decides to show up." I mutter, rolling my eyes. "Pfft, can't be too late, he wouldn't wanna be late to his boyfriends- I mean friends birthday," ranboo jokes. "Pfftt, friend my arse," Toby grins. Ding! Ding! About time.