Twenty-Four :°

Long chapter, Brace yourself.
Tommy's POV

Times been going by really quickly.
The year is over, and everything feels like its going so fast. [Y/N]'s so close to finishing his GCSE's, and finding somewhere in Nottingham, except hes not as stressed as he was before. I message him every morning and night and sometimes we call while hes working. We dont say anything most times, we just enjoy eachothers presences, he said it helped him work better.

Also [Y/N] finnally decided to come back on the dream smp again, The reason he wouldnt be online at all was because he was abit nervous and freaked about the amount of people he didnt know, but i assured him how many people in that server he knows and knows him, so he finally started logging on when he could, still working, but logging on atleast. He even started his own lore story! Which may i just say, is amazing. He really thought of it well, Im surprised hes tackling that with all the work hes got, he truly is amazing.

Then I remembered something, something ancient, but were good memories lied. I turn on my PC and start up Minecraft. Click onto the server lists, and there is was. Our survival world, the world were we bonded and streamed together, the first place we really talked. I logged on, and to my surprise, see [Y/N] logged on and walking around. His character turns to me and we both pause. He starts crouching at me kindly, then in chat messages something.

[Y/U/N]: hi tommy! pleasure seeing you here :)
TommyInnit: hey [Y/N], what a coincidence
[Y/U/N]: hah ikr?
TommyInnit: vc??
[Y/U/N]: read my mind ;)

Shortly after, he started a call on discord. "Hey tomsey," he said. "Hey [Y/N], whatre you doing here?" I asked. "Well, i come on here sometimes, i always did, when you stopped logging on i would always walk around and run some errands, hah, when i was crushing on you, i would put flowers in your chest and signs complimenting you in your area, hoping you wouldnt log on, although you didnt, i bet theyre still there!" He chimed. I felt really bad about not logging on, but it felt nice being here, with [Y/N]. I checked my area, and as said, their were alot of signs with things about me, about us, about him. 'Hes so pretty'
'His voice is like silk'
'What do i do?'
I checked the chests, filled wih flowers of millions of types.
"Aha, its a bit embarrassing really, i was such a dork, i had the biggest crush on you," he admitted.  "As did i," i chuckled.

I had a brilliant idea just then.

"[Y/N]! I just had the best idea!" I cried. "H-huh? What is it? Tell me," he said intrigued. "What if we make film a video, and we beat the ender dragon! Together! It could be a little special thing? For the server we bonded on yknow?" I suggested. He was silent for awhile, i was worried he didnt like it. "Tommy... thats- a great idea! Yes! It could be like a minecraft date! Aha!" He cheered. "Great! Lets film now!" I said. "Im up for that!" I could hear his wide smile.

And so, we recorded. We ended up recording an hour worth of footage. At the end when we finally killed the dragon, and [Y/N] landed the killing hit, we both cheered, sure we'd done it tones of times, but it felt special, because it was together, on our world. I sent it to my editor while me and [Y/N] talked a little longer. "Hey yknow, my mum really wants to meet you," i said. "Does she? I mean we've hung out multiple times and we've known eachother for about what, 5 ish months? I guess she deserves to," he chuckled. "Hah yeah, I also need to tell her about us..." i note. "Do you wanna do that when i meet her?" He suggested. "..yeah, lets do it!" I cheered. "Yeahh!" He responded.

...

Knock! Knock!
[Y/N]!
"Ill get it! Its probably [Y/N]!" i called out to my mum. I scrambled down the stairs as quick as i could, pass by Walter, and open the door. And there he was. He was wearing a puffy jacket, a turtle neck, skinny jeans, and converse he scribbled symbols on. He looked handsome as ever. "Hey Tom!" He smiled. "[Y/N]! You came!" I grinned. "Well ofcourse I did! I would never stand you up," he said. "Come on in, my mums just making dinner," i led him in. As soon as he stepped in, Walter and Betty jumped up at him to greet him. "Betty! Walter! Down! Sorry about them," i sighed as i closed the door. "Oh its really alright! Hiii Betty and Walterrr awwww aren't you two so cuteee," he says in a high pitched voice as he strokes them both as they wag their tails. I laugh and blush to myself at how he does the cute voices with dogs. "Well atleast they like you," i watch over them, as [Y/N] was sitting down with the dogs. "Aw i hope so," he chuckled as he scratched Walters chin. "Tom! Is that [Y/N]?" My mum called. "Oh- yeahh!" I responded. "Well come on! I wanna meet him!" She ordered. "Alright!" I yelled back as i helped [Y/N] back on his feet.