Six :○

A/n, Holy shit this story's getting somewhere?- i- WHAT? Srsly, Thankyou to anyone who reads This. Also we did have 69 views but uh someone read so Man, but that would've been so funny(I mean immature and stupid ofc. Totally). Anyway please enjoy this chapter(also my dyslexia is fucking stabbing me in the back today so sorry if there are some spelling mistakes) :)

Tommy's Pov

SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT OHHH FUCK OHHHH SHIT OHH WHAT HAVE I DONE WHY DIDN'T I THINK HOLY FUCK WHAT THE FUCKS WRONG WITH ME-

My entire body went hot and my face exploded in a cherry colour. Y/n seemed so stunned that he didn't breathe, while his face also went hot red. I jumped across the couch away from him and covered my mouth in shock of what I'd just done. "Uh I-I-I um I- I gotta go pee-" I throw out my mouth and scramble away as quick as I could to the bathroom. As I left, y/n sat there frozen in place like he was buffering. I dash away to the bathroom, accidentally slam the door since I'm so on edge, and lock the door. I cup my head in my hands and recite the words "Oh my God what the fuck have I done" over and over again. I get up and look at myself in the mirror.

I look, like a fucking tomato.

His cheeks were so soft... I couldnt help but think about doing it again, casually, like we where...I close my eyes and sigh, trying to calm myself down as my heart races so fucking fast, it's like I'm having a heart attack. I quickly run some water and splash my face to cool my face down, although it doesent really help, but I can dream. I look at my wet and red face, messy hair, and shaky arms and legs.
I am an absolute mess.

Y/n' s Pov

Tommys lanky body dashed away out of the room, leaving me in an overload of emotions. A million thoughts ran around my head and I didn't know what to think or how to. My face felt unbearably hot and I assumed I was blushing like crazy. So was he, he seemed flustered by his own action, I've never seen him so flustered and awkward before. Does this mean he likes me too?? Who's to say?? I don't know anything. I do know is that he looked adorable.. b-but that's not the main subject  right now, yeah, Tommy kissed me. What does this mean of us? Will we be friends? More? Less?? I don't wanna think but I don't have a choice. I can't get my mind off how surprisingly soft his lips where on my cheeks, he has really nice lips, they're very red, and smooth...
Ahh fuck this.. I dug my face into a pillow and felt myself blush even more, which wasn't helping.

After awhile of softly screaming into the pillow in my grasp, I felt the presence of someone at the door. I must've been screaming so much to myself that I didn't even here footsteps. After accepting it was most likely going to be Tommy, I looked up and turned to the door and suprise, it was Tommy. His face looked abit shiny with water, must've been because of how flushed he was. We make eye contact and I imediantly look away, feeling my face get hotter than hot, the room was dimly lit so he might have not been able to see. We both sit there, not making a noise, only the faint sound of the movie being heard through out the room.

It was silent.

"I-" We both say in accidental sync as we look up at eachother and look away. He exales slowly, then speeks. "Um, l-listen y/n, I-I-Im erm, I di- I didn't know w-what Um, came over me," he stutters while looking at the end of his shirt and playing with it. He looks adorable. I smile and keep looking away. "I literally, I- I have no clue wh-y I thought tha-" he finally looks at me, I wrap my arms around his surprisingly small waist and hold him tight. It's like the first time we hugged but this time I get to relive that moment, and no one's watching now so I can so this all night. I dig my head into his chest as he stands there all tensed up and seemingly dumbfounded.

"You don't have to be sorry for anything, ever," I say softly and reassuringly.

Tommys Pov

The words strike me and it feels like all my troubles at that moment shrink. I ease up and hug him back and tightly, his small body is nice to hug, I remembered it from our first hug, but this time it's abit more genuine sinse we're not on camera. We hug for awhile longer, standing in the door way to the living room were we're sleeping, I couldn't even hear the movie, or anything, just y/ns soft breathing.

Eventually, and unfortunately, he let's go and looks up at me with his deep e/c(eye colour) eyes. I feel a smile spread across my face when he does so and I blush, so does he. "Toms, I'm tired as balls right now, let's say we go to bed now, hey?" He says as his shoulders drop and his eyes slightly droop. "Erm, y-yeah I'd say so, yeah," I say with abit more ease. I close the door behind us and we walk off to the bed as we throw ourselves right next to eachother on the bed. We stare at the ceiling as if we're star gazing, the light of the moon peeks through the window and shines on his face. We look at eachother, and smile. He closes his eyes and seemingly drifts off. Right after he did, I gave him one more peck on the cheek, and put the covers over him.

We went to sleep as he rested his head on my shoulder.

Ranboos Pov, Morning

I wake up early as per usual, and before Toby who is sleeping slack jawed to my right, also as per usual. I turn to my left and grab my phone of the dresser, 6:21AM I see. Well usually at this time I'll get up and do mcc practise, I'll just have to be abit quiet since Tommy and Y/n are in there. I trod my way down the stairs quietly and open the living room door. Now if someone dies in a living room, surely it's no longer a living room righ- I glance over to see Tommy and y/n snuggled up together, sound asleep. Honestly, I expected it. I smile at them and close the door slowly, yeah I can't disturb them, they're at such peace, I couldn't. I walk up the stairs again to mine and Tobys room and enter. I close the door behind me and lay on my bed and scroll Twitter. "Urrhhh, Ranboo?" Toby groans, must've woken him up. "Hm?" I respond back while still scrolling. "What're you doing in here? I thought you'd be like, downstairs doing mcc training at this timee.." he lays there while rubbing his eyes. "Yeahh, but I didn't want to disturb Tommy and y/n," I say opening up my camera roll. "Since when did you care?"Toby asks while squinting at me. "Since this," I say while pulling up the photo I quickly caught before leaving them. "No way," Toby opens his eyes properly and grins. "Yes sir," I smugly say while Toby grabs my phone to look closer. "Oh my god- Looks like Tom will be needing a little bit of help" Toby hints. "Pfft? Perhaps," I lay back and smile.

A/n aye words, also no spell check since I'm tired-