Eighteen D,:

Tommy's POV (FINALLY I KNOW)

That moment when waking up, forgetting where i was for a moment, then hearing (Y/N)'s heart beat against my ears, and the feel of his chest lifting up and down as he breathes. Oh that's where i am. I yawn as quiet as i can but look up to be welcomed to (Y/N) staring at me with loving eyes. "geez (Y/N), that made me fuckin' jump-" i say caught off guard by him. He chuckles at me and yawns after me. "god i caught your yawn..." he says while his head fell onto the pillow. I chuckle at him, and dig my face into his neck. "Tommy you need to get up," he notes. "hmmm... do i? It's comfy here," I mumble and wrap my arms around his waist. "tommy get off me." he groaned, obviously abit aggravated. "nope<3" i simpered. He let out a grunt and threw me off of him. "OW WHAT THE FU-" "SHHHHH SHUT THE FUCK UP ITS 10PM GEORGE IS ASLEEP AT THIS TIME." he aggressively whispered through his teeth while putting his hand over my mouth to shut me up. I licked his hand, which made him immediately bring his hand away from my mouth with disgust. "UGHH WHAT THE FUCK TOMMY-" "CAN YOU GUYS SHUT UP??" George slammed the door open and barked. We sat there, with awkward faces not uttering a word.

After apologising to George for about 10 minutes, we decided to go out and have a meetup in Nottingham. I had to wear his clothes, due to mine being at home, ofc i had an extra shirt, but either way i still wore one of (Y/N)s big hoodies, and decided it was mine now. "So you excited for tonight??" He teased while on the train , us both knowing VERY well what was happening tonight. "No. I am not in the slightest bit joyful about it." I grunt. "Pfft heyy no need for the sour attitude, plus, you'll have me to hold your hand when you piss yourself," He mocks. "Dick" i snarl, to which me laughs at me.

"Do you wanna tell them today? Since we're meeting up with Ranboo, Toby, Will and Phil, do you wanna tell them about us?" He asks, holding my hand reassuringly. "hmm, yeah, I do. I don't wanna have to hide how i feel towards you, especially in front of them." I smile at him. "yeah, i get what you mean. Alright, let's tell them today," He grins at me.

After jumping off at our stop, we walk to Nottingham Centre, were we are to meet with the rest of the guys for today. It's also (Y/N)'s first time meeting Phil, so I wonder how that'll go. I really wanna hold his hand, but I'm afraid what happened on the train will happen again, I think he's aware of this too, because he is also keeping his hands to himself. We meet up with them shortly, then I introduce (Y/N) to Phil. He makes a joke about if he's going to be adopting another child, then (Y/N) freaks out and says no, as technically, that would be implying incest- The rest of the hangout is fine really, we walk around, see shops, Will complains about his headache and looks half dead because of his hangover from yesterday night.

Overall, pretty fun!

Will says he's gonna get a drink, and Phil goes join with him. Now or never. "I'm coming with, I need a drink too," I lie. "alright the, we won't be long!" Phil says to (Y/N), Ranboo and Toby. Before walking away, I turn to look at (Y/N), and while Toby, And Ranboo aren't looking, wink at him, in response, he winks back, knowing very well what's happening.

We walk into a near shop, and follow will as he walks to the drinks section. Okay Tom Simons, it's alright. Don't worry, you can do this, Will knows you like him, but Phil doesn't, either way they won't mind. It's alright. I take a deep breathe, recite the sentence in my head, then open my mouth. "So, um guys," I easily catch their attention. "I need to confess something, i um, just need to tell you," I fiddle with my shirt. "Sure mate what is it? Don't be nervous to tell us," He reassures, Will just tiredly smiles and gives a thumbs up. "okay, so... I'm actually going.. out with someone," I mutter. Phil looks surprised yet happy for me, Will just looks surprised. Rude. "really? I'm so happy for you! never thought you'd get a girlfriend,"he chuckles. The word 'girlfriend' really hits me, now for the hard part. "well.. um it's not really a... girll..." I awkwardly smile. "why am i not surprised." Will says grabbing a bottle of water from the shops freezer. "Ohh so it's a boy? That's another surprise haha! I didn't think you where interested in boys, Tommy, just know i am fully accepting of you, alright? Now who is it?" He asks. "...it's (Y/N).." I mumble. "Fucking knew it. So you finally grew pair and told him?"Will grins holding the bottle in his hand. "technically, he already knew, and so did i, but, yes Will. I did." I say in a karen voice. "Ohh Tommy! I'm so happy for you! And proud of you ofcourse, does anyone else know?" Phil pats me on the back like a dad. "um I think (Y/N)'s telling Ranboo and Toby right now," I note. "You guys are so obvious. And what it only took you.. 2 months?" Wilbur jokes. "dick." I mutter underneath my breathe. "oh c'mon boys pack it in, let's get going, we're stalling." Phil starts to walk away. "Generally Tommy, proud of you," Will tiredly smiles and we have our special handshake, before going off and following Phil to the till. It feels so much better to get that off my chest.