Twenty-six | Finale :)

Final Chapter. Please enjoy :)

Tommys POV

Its the day of [Y/N]s move. I'm so excited, and apparently my house to his apartment is only a like a twenty minute walk, and about a 10 minute bus drive, which means I could sneak out there all I want. He called me in the morning , and said he's all ready to go. My dad offered to drive [Y/N] to Nottingham for the moving. Luckily, all we have to move is his clothes, and PC which where both in suitcases, and some extra things. But we did have to move his desk, and we couldn't fit it in our car, so we had to disassemble it so it could fit.

During the car ride, im sitting in the back with [Y/N], and dads driving. "Are you excited??" I asked, i obviously was, just wondering if he was too. "Mhm! Sorta, its a bit weird leaving home again, second time actually! Im gonna miss George alot, but we'll hangout and call," he smiled softly at me, which made me red, good thing my dads eyes were on the road, or that would've been embarrassing.

When we arrived, my dad dropped us off, and I agreed to stay with [Y/N] to help move some stuff around. Then i thought, why not just stay over? I mumbled it to [Y/N], to which he nodded in approval. "Daad!" I called out before he left. "Yeah?" He answered before getting into his car. "Um can i just stay the nights at [Y/N]s? Ill be back at a reasonable time," i asked. He looked at me, then at [Y/N], then back to me. "Dont do anything I wouldn't do," he smiled, got in his car, and drove off. [Y/N] turned and grinned at me with full teeth, he was happy, probably at multiple things.

There was multiple things to be happy for I suppose.

Your POV

We carried my stuff both inside, then up the lift, and then in the hallway of doors. I'd gotten my keys in the mail a couple days ago, now all I needed to do was found the actual room. "What number is it?" Tommy asked. "Um, 420," i answer noting the numbers at the walls. We were at 390, close. We strolled the walls and kept a look out, until we spotted 420. "Oh- found it!" He called out. I came over to him with the stuff, but had to put it down to find the keys. I panicked for a moment as I thought id lost them, luckily, they were in my back pocket. "Ohh thankgod-" i sighed in relief and chuckled to myself.

As i unlocked the door and opened it, we both looked through. It's everything in the pictures. The first thing you saw when you entered was the living room, then the kitchen in a separate room through a door, and the other door, im guessing was a hallway to my room and bathrooms. This is where I'll be staying for a long while. I couldnt wait. "Woahh! This place is awesome!" He said dropping the stuff and walking through the rooms. I chuckled to myself and blushed, dragging my things into my room.

My room was bigger than the photo showed, not that i minded really. What i loved about this place though, was that i had an office now. I dropped the suitcases down, and threw the backpack onto the sheet less bed. Tommy jogged in looking more excited than before. "[Y/N] this is so cool!" He chirped. "Hah, i know right, perks with being rich," i joked. "Pfftbahaha! Hahh yeah i guess so," he laughed. I stretched out my back, which released multiple cracking noises, relieving myself. "Sigh, alright Toms, lets get unpacking, if not we never will," i smiled at him. "Alright, Oh! I forgot to do this!" He jumped. "Hm? What is it?" I hummed and turned to face him. He walked over to me, cupped my face, then directly kissed me. I was quite taken aback, but found it amusing, and kissed back. After he pulled away, his face was red as always. "Thats what i said id do on our call," he winked. "Ohh i remember now, oh my lord you fucking flirt," i nudged him while he laughed cutely at me. "Now cmon lover boy, we've got things to do," i walked to the door to get some stuff from the living room that tommy had left. "-also your face is as red as your shirt," i noted then walked away. "N-NO ITS NOTT!" I heard him yell from the room.

Putting things away was easy, just grabbing the clothes, folding or hanging them up, then putting them away in their draws or the wardrobe, it was easy, peaceful almost. But the hard part was reassembling the desk. Oh. My. God. I've never wanted to throw a screw driver at Tommy so badly. "No- tommy dearest, listen, i love you, but please, for the love of god stop hitting the desk so hard with the hammer you'll break it," i sighed. "Im not!" He wined, then hit the nail too hard, we heard a crack. "TOMMY!" I yelled out. "WHATT? ITS FINE I PROMISE LOOK LOOK!" He said then showed me a small dent in the leg of the desk. "Tommy- just give me the hammer I'll do it." I sighed then took the hammer off of him. "Youve lost hammer privilege," i joked, to which he looked quite offended. "WHAT? AWW REALLY?" He pouted. "Ughh, you can get it back at the end," i sighed. "Yayy, thankyou [Y/NNNNN]~" He hummed than rested his head on my shoulder.

After that,we made our bed and just laid down, exhausted. It was only 6pm, but we were so tired. I turned to look at him for a second, and was greeted with his gorgeous face. His blonde familiar locks that had this scent of some shampoo he always used, his pretty side profile and sharp jawline, his petite rosey lips that said the sweetest of words, and his shiny blue eyes that would make me insane. "Pinch me right now," i ordered. "What?" He smiled confused. "Go on. Pinch me," i repeated. He shrugged, then did so. A small irritating pain in my arm, but I didnt wake up. "Ow, well, just needed to check if i was dreaming," i explained.

He chuckled at me. "How so?"
I turned to face him properly, our eyes meeting. "Because sometimes i cant believe im with you." I admit. He smiled at me and blushed. "I could say the exact same thing," he sighed. "i remember in the cafe, the second day of our meetup, Toby and Mark talking to me about my crush on you, and i was just- hopeless hah," i joked, blushing slightly "...toby and mark knew?" He asked. "Hah well didnt everyone? We werent slick, thinking of it now we were so obvious," i chuckled. "Pfft, I guess we were... Remember how when we went out shopping Will and I left for awhile?" He asked. "Mhm?" "Well, it wasnt because he needed the bathroom or some other excuse, i was talking to will about how i needed help with my feelings for you.." tommy admitted. "Seriously? Wow, so we were crushing on eachother at the same time," he mumbled.
"Hmm, crazy right?"
"Sometimes,"

"Remember when you first kissed me? Our first night together?" I reminded, his face going as red as it did that night. "Oh my godd, that was so embarrassingggg," he hid his face by digging it into my neck. "Pfft, we were both embarressed, i couldnt believe you did that," i murmured. "I didnt even know why i did ittt i wasent thinkinggg," he groaned. "Pfft it was cute though," i said. "Well that doesn't matter because now I can do this," he said then started planting kisses all over my face and neck. "Pfft oh my god toms- stop!- it tickles!" i giggled. I started laughing loudly as he continued. When he finally did stop, my face burned. "Now you're cherryboy," he smirked. "Not how it works cherryboy," i kissed him on his blushing nose. "No fairr," he wined. I giggled at him, then wrapped my arms around his waist, and snuggled up to his long body.

"Im so happy you're the song that plays on loop in my head," i murmured. He chuckles, im guessing blushing. "Thats so cheesy, but... im so happy too [Y/N], I love you so much," he said, cuddling me back. I nuzzled my face into his neck, while he ran his fingers through my hair peacefully.

"I love you too Tommy, until the song ends."

Our song on loop.

Swing Lynn.

End.