Twenty-One :]

Your POV

November 5th. Ranboo leaves for the US. We hug him goodbye and Toby says he'll see soon. Tommy starts tearing up a bit and stubbornly hugs ranboo while he laughs at him. I hug Tommy for support while he curses at Ranboo for leaving to America as he walks into the crowds of the airport. After Toby's parents drive us back to my house, we sit on my bed, talking and cuddling.

"You still miss Mark?" I say playing with his hair on my bed. "hhhh I guesss, I mean I hated him at start but we really bonded now he's GONEeee...." He wines and digs his face into my neck. I chuckle, then an idea comes to my head. "...What if we went with them?" I ask suddenly. He slowly looks at me with disgust in his eyes. "WHY WOULD WE DO THAT??" He spits confused and annoyed almost. "Welll, because who knows? We get to see Ranboo again, we can meet up with the rest of the cricket crew, and we could film it, get some views aye?" I nudge him with a suggesting grin on my face. "no." He shuts me down. "oh Tommy don't be such a brute, it'll be fun! Think about it!" I hint and turn to look at him properly, his eyes now grey and piercing mine. "No, we're not becoming Americans, and that's final." End of conversation. I turn away to stare at the ceiling. It's been about a month since me and Tom started dating, and yet I still can't accept that this is happening. That I've 1, gotten about 10 times the amount of viewers in the last couple of months, and 2, that me and Tommy are going out. Tommy. I'm going out with Tommy Innit. When did that happen??? 

I've also been thinking of moving out. Sure, living with George is great, but I need my privacy, and I feel bad for kissing Tom while hes in the house- AND that I'm old enough to move out and live by myself- yup. "Hey Toms?" I turn to look at his zoned out face. "huh? Yeah?" He jolts to look at me. I can't help but kiss his on the nose, in response, he blushes madly. "What was that for??" He chuckles nervously. "I couldn't help it, you look so handsome right now," I smirk. He looks bashful, and gives me a kiss in return. "anyhow, I think I'm gonna move out, probably after my GCSE's, " I tell playing with his hair. "Are you sick of Gogs?" He grins. "Pfftt, I told you not to call him that you loser," I flicked his nose. "owww" He wines hiding his face. "as i was SAYINGG, i just think i need my privacy y know?" I say taking his hands off his face. "hmm I get you, why after GCSE's?" He asks. "Because after that I'm dropping out." I admit. "huh? How come??" He looks confusedly at me. "Well, because, Its no point to going to a college in London if I'm moving hours awayy~" I hint. "What are you getting at???" He chimes curiously. I grin at him, then say, "I wanna move to Nottingham Tom," I said smiling wide. "No wayy!! That's so COOL!!" he says hugging me tight. "ahaha! I mean it'd be way easier to see you and hang out that way right??" I laugh as he squeezes me and shakes me. "pfftt Tommy stop! your too cute," I chuckle and kiss him on the forehead. He looks up at me and smiles which sends my stomach into back flips. He then kisses me on my lips passionately. We kiss for a little bit, then we pull away to look at each other. His lips are red and his eyes are filled with joy. "You're so amazing" He cuddles me. "You too my love," I smile. "MY LOVE??? YOU'RE SO CHEESYYY"He blushes, to which i cant help but laugh.

T i m e  S k i p

Tommy's POV

Everyone's left me. Toby, MY BEST FRIEND. Along with Bill, Freddie, and Aimsey. To make it EVEN BETTER, WILL AND PHIL HAVE LEFT ME. They all left to become Americans. Except from Y/N, god Y/N, the only one who stayed. BUT HE'S ALWAYS BUSY DOING EXAMSS FOR HIS GCSE'SSSS. Now that I've dropped out I can't do much except make content and all that junk. Y/N always face times me, or when he can, he seems tired though, I would be too. I should get him something.

Your POV

Oh my lord who knew studying while trying to find a place to live AND trying to keep my channel alive and keep content going would be so tiring... Well, I'm sure a lot content creators have gone through it, BUT STILL, I'm exhausted. 

I sit in my desk chair, Laying my head on all the papers for both school and apartments in Nottingham. I've been on the fucking grind for weeks. I really shouldn't procrastinate, but still, I am too tired. George has been nice, keeping it down, even getting me snacks when i was burned out. I desperately want to fall asleep, but I need to work, I don't wanna delay anything, I'm getting it done now so i wont have to later. Brr! Brr! Brr- My phone ringed, I actually put it on silent, so I wouldn't get sidetracked, but i guess i forgot to silence phone calls. I picked up the phone to and turned to look at the screen. Toms is Calling. What's he up to now? I ponder, and press to answer call. "yes sweetheart?" I smirk. "ah- sweetheart??" I can tell he's blushing. "mhmm, what'd ya need? I'm a bit busy rn," I note. "Um- well, can you spare a couple of hours?" He asks. "umm, yeahh, why?" I ask confused. "look outside your window," I can hear his grin. As he says, I peak out and to my surprise(sorta, not really) see him standing outside hiding something behind his back with the phone to his ear, giving me that familiar and sparky grin. I smirk at him, then bring the phone to my ear and say. "I'll be there in a sec lover boy." Then hang up.

After quickly throwing on a decent outfit and spraying myself with some deodorant, I make my way downstairs and out the apartment building. I see him standing there, grin and all, pretty as ever. "good morning fair prince! You look dashing this day," he bellows in a dashing voice waltzing over to me. "Good morning Toms," I blush. "I've come to rescue you from your tower of constant work!-"He says planting a kiss on my hand, I can't help but giggle at him. "- and give you some gifts" he says normally while smiling. He holds out a bag to me, to which I grab and open, to see my favourite snacks, drinks, and little stress toys as well. "oh Tommy! you didn't have to," I say blushing. "aww but I didd, you needed a little treat due to all your hard work," He smiles widely, then goes in and kisses me on the cheek. "T-Tommy! we said no kissing in public, remember?" I laugh but can't help but kiss him back. "hypocrite!" He chants. "seriously Tom, thank you, that's so sweet of you." I smile. "And that's not all!" he claims. He grabs my arm and pulls me as he walks away. "wait where are we going?" I question as I follow him mindlessly. "Surprise!" He turns to flash a toothy grin at me. I Intertwine my fingers with his as he leads me away from the building.

WOOOOOO I HAD ALOT OF FUN WRITING THIS CHAPTER-

Anyways, SORRY FOR NO CHAPTERS FOR AAAAGGESS. Ive been working on this one on a seperate computer that I can only occasionally use, so bare with me ples :,)

Alsooooooooo 6.2k READS WOOOO

You guys just keep multiplying- thankyou though, really appreciate it :) I will try my VERYYY best to get chapters out more frequently, I SWEAR

Also i will be writing another chapter for Till death do us part aND I have an x Male reader in the works too(youll have to wait to find out WHO IT ISSSSS)

anyway, cya in the next chapter :)

-Jacks