Four :>

Y/n Pov

As we walked around Nottingham central, I couldn't stop thinking about our hug, and they way he hugged me. He put his arms around me and hugged me so tightly, and so firm, like he could go on forever. When we hugged, I pressed me head against his chest, and took in his scent, he smelt nice, which seems weird but ugh Idk. "You alright bro?" It seems I was zoned out for quite awhile, because I had caught Tobys attention. He stared at me with his wide oblivious eyes, god if only he knew. "Uh, Yeah, I'm fine, just zoned out, yknow How it is" I try to brush off, and look away as my face turned abit pink at the thought of Tommys embrace. "Ohhh yeah I get that mann," he agrees in awe in a way.

I catch Tommy staring at me while I was talking to Toby. He was in a conversation with Ranboo- Mark, I'm not used to saying that yet. We make eye contact, than he smiles which sends my heart racing and my  face go hot. I turn away quickly, which now that I'm thinking about, I shouldn't have done because now he probably thinks I'm a weirdo. Shit.

We kept walking and talking in groups, I couldn't get my eyes off Tom, I felt like I should, but I couldn't help it. We eventually started talking and walked next to eachother. "You're so short yknow," he says and won't shut up about. "Atleast I'm taller that Tubbo, no offense big T," I inquire as Toby shrugs his shoulders and says "none taken,". Mark, who was holding the camera, noticed our bickering and brought the camera to our attention. "And also, I'm not short as I stated to Ranboo, you're just a fucking, morph or sum shit," I smirk as Tubbo says through laughs "A fucking morph- pfftt" Mark snickers and I think(Idk I can't tell) stares at Tommy, who is snickering aswell. "Now listen here you little bitch-" "No you listen to ME," I say cutting him off as he looked at me dumbfounded. "HEY AYE, I don't answer to you, prick," he says all snobby. I look at the camera and then back at Tommy with my "Are you joking" face I also use on George when he's being  weirdo. "Uh, yes you do Tommy, every single time I call you actually," I smugly grin at Tommy, who looks speechless and, sort of flustered? Toby and Ranboo are laughing in the background at our petty shenanigans.

We walk near a food court, and Tommy starts complaining on how he's starving, so we all agree and go to Subway. Mark and Toby are sitting at a table with their food, while Toms is still deciding what he wants. "Just pick one you pissy bitch," I groan as we've been standing here for 5 minutes. "Uhhh fineee, can you buy it??" He pleads in a quiet child voice. "Tommy you're literally a fucking billionaire, buy it yourself" I remark while joining the line with Tom. "Ughhh pleassseee, my mum told me not to waste it on fooddd," the wining continues. "Pfft what does your mum still tell you what you can and can't do with your money??"I raise one of my eyebrows. "Pleasseeeeee y/nnnnn" He wines. Then he hits me with the baby blue eyes and I can't help it. "Ugh fine, you little bitch, fuck you and your guilt tripping," I flip him off while he has the widest grin I've ever seen. Fuck you and your gorgeous face. I look away as I feel my face go abit hot. After waiting for our order, I pass him his sandwich as his face glows up like a child and smiles at me and the sub. "You owe me," I state, as I walk off with mine. "Yeah yeah Thankyou y/nnnn" he says while trailing behind me as I walk to Mark and Tobys table. "What took you guys so long?" Mark asks while Toby eats his sub. "Picky fuck over here couldn't decide and then got me to buy it for him," I say while taking a seat next to Mark. "It was all worth it tho," he gestures to me as he sits next to Toby. "Hmmm, was it really tho?" I squint at him. He laughs at me and unraps his sub. We all eat, except from Mark who seems to be saving his for later, and Tommy takes out his phone and takes a photo of us all and makes a stupid face. Toby waves and smiles, Ranboo also waves and maybe smiles Idk I can't tell- I give them my awkward grin and pull a peace sign. "Wait can I see?" I usher the phone over to my face so I can see. He brings the phone close to my face from across the table, for me and Mark to see. "God we look epic," Jokes Mark. "Fuck yeah man" Tommy says patting his own back. "Tommy you look like a Tory," Toby obliviously states as we all snicker at him. "Tubbo you don't even know what that is-" chuckles Tommy.

After a couple hours of just chilling, hanging out, filming, and doing weird shit, we make our way to the train station back to Tobys place. Toby looked pretty tired after today, so when we got on the train he was fast asleep. Mark was sitting next to him quite quiet as to not alarm or wake up Toby. Tommy, after a game of rock paper scissors, got the isle seat and was just scrolling on his phone. I looked up at the ceiling and just day dreamed, and then got a look at the view outside. As "main character girl" it was, It was actually really pretty. While admiring the view, I felt a head rest itself on my shoulder. I look down to see Tom as sleeping beauty on my shoulder. Now when George did or sometimes does do this, I throw him off and push him away, but George is my brother, Tommy was...
What is Tom to me? My feelings are so complicated, yet me makes me feel this way right? I don't know, love is confusing, and love is a pain in the ass. "Toms?" I mutter at his resting face as my face got hot. He groans in response, probably a way of saying go away or let me rest. But he's half conscious of what he's doing, he might not even know what he's doing. His eyelashes flutter down on his face, as his bushy eyebrows rest up and his petit lips rest as half his face is squished on my shoulder and his curly gold hair brushes against my neck. I smile and blush at him. I can't believe it. This stupid mf has me. He just does. I slowly and gently rest my head on his soft and curly hair, which feels almost like a soft pillow, I slowly play with his hair abit and then rest my head on His, as I stare of at the view.
Yeah, I think I know what he is to me.
He's a fucking sod.
And I fell for him.

Wooo 4th chapter, I actually like this chapter, so Yeah, anyway I'm gonna read through this then pass out so Yeah, cya later.