Twenty-two ;)

Tommy's POV

I drag [Y/N] to a nearby arcade, with bright friendly colours and signs. "Ohh I've been here before!I used to come here all the time as a kid, my parents would have to drag me out when we had to go home," he chuckles. "Guess you haven't always been so timid and mature then," I ruffle his hair. "Pfftt- not really, i acted like how you do now," he chuckled. "Ayeee," i wine, to which he giggles at me.

We walk in the colourful building, and pull our masks up. Imidiantly we are greeted by buzzing lights and the sound of the public. We get into a spaced line for tickets, then [Y/N] starts to dig through his pockets. "Oh shit, I dont have any money for tickets," he winced hopelessly. "[Y/N], I'm paying, and dont argue with me on that," I entail. He looks at me gratefully. "Thankyou," he mumbles. After buying tickets, [Y/N] sees something that interests him. "Oooo Tommy Tommy come with me!" [Y/N] grabbed me by the arm and pulled me to the direction of one of the arcade machines. We stood infront of a machine, a two player game. The words onfront saying 'PAC MAN'. "You down for a game?" He smirks confidently. "Hah! You're on." I scoff.

I proceeded to then lose that game.

"Hah! Win!" He cheers. "THAT WAS JUST A ONE TIME THING! I DEMAND A REMATCH!" I cry.

I proceeded to then lose that game aswell. And the next one, and the next one.

"WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS HARDER THAN ACE RACE!" I complain. [Y/N] laughs at me, then pats my shoulder lightly. After getting obliterated in pac man, we play a couple more games, we go to a claw machine, so I win him a sam nook plushie(4th try-). We spot a photo booth and decide to try it out. Behind its curtains, is a camera lense and a coin slot. "Ahh ive always wanted to do these, like in movies yknow?" He chimes. "Hah yeah," i blush at his childishness. The first photos are normal, just us smiling. Then as the last one comes around, [Y/N] smirks, grabs the bag of goods i gave him, and covers our faces from the camera. Then unexpectedly gives me a passionate kiss on the lips, that sends me in a wind. After the photo was taken, he breaks it, and my flustered red face is exposed. He chuckles at me then starts laughing. "Huh? W-what is it???" I stutter, my face still red. "Im sorry... your face is so red right now," he laughs more. "AH- AWWWWWwwwww..." i dig my face into his chest, as he laughs my head moves up and down with his chest. He stops laughing eventually and lifts my face up to look at his. His deep eyes so warm and loving, and the soft smile on his face felt like a cozy fire on a winter day. He plants a soft kiss on my forehead, then says, "i love you," My eyes widen in amazement. Surely he'd said i love you before, only once, but this time he actually means it, its sincere. "I love you too," i kiss him on the cheek. The photos came out well, in the last one our faces where hidden, but you could tell what we were doing.

We end up leaving the arcade after the photo booth, and end up holding our pinkies together. We go to a small hot dog food shack nearby. "Um hi there, can we have two hot dogs please? Both with just ketchup please," i ask. "Totally!" The kind woman working there says, and hands us two hot dogs, fresh and hot. "Thankyou!" I say grabbing them both. "Thankyou! Have a good evening you love birds," she smiles. My eyes widen and my cheeks burn a little. "T-Thankyou!" I stutter as [Y/N] walks away with me.

We walk away both embarressed, then after a couple minutes, look at eachother, and burst into laughter. "Oh god are we that obvious???" He snorts. "pffttbahahaha! Do i need to bro-zone you in public more?" I laugh. "oh god please dont-" he smiles widely. "WHATS UP BROOO" I put him in a headlockk. "OH GOD AHAHAHAA NOO" He cried. We found a park to chill in, and sat on a bench.

"Hey tommy? I really needed this, ive been so caught up on school and housing, ugh its been shit really, but im glad you did this, i wouldnt have even minded if you came over and we just sat on my bed, it was so much fun hanging out with you tomsey," he smiles softly. I blush and its as if a swarm of butterflies just burst inside of me. "Anytime [Y/N], really, you deserve it, im glad i could make you feel better," i inch my hand closer to his. "Thankyou," he holds my hand behind our jackets on the bench. His phone vibrate continuously and goes into his pocket to answer a call im guessing. "Hello?" He says. "[Y/N] WHERE DID YOU RUN OFF TO??? YOU JUST DISAPPEARED IVE BEEN WORRIED!" Georges voice boomed through, and he wasnt even on speaker. [Y/N] winced at the yelling in his ear, then went, "im on a date with tommy," he looked at me then winked, to which i blushed violently. "WELL DONT JUST LEAVE WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING! ATLEAST TELL ME WHERE YOU'RE GOING!" He barked. "Sorryyyy Georgee," he smiled awkwardly. "Yeah youll be sorry when you get HIT BY A CAR AND I WONT KMOW WHERE YOU ARE" He exaggerates. "Oh my lord George- im sorry okayyy" he wined. "Hm. Sure." George huffs, then hangs up. "That was something aye?" I chuckle. "Hah yeah- hes so overprotective of me sometimes i swear," [Y/N] leans back in the bench seat. "Well, it shows he cares right?" I say. "Hmm, yeah, i know he does," he smiles. He then stands up, then says, "well, his majesty calls, afraid this is going to be the end of our date," he smiles disappointedly. "Aw thats alright, shall i escort you home fair prince?" I bow jokingly. "Pfft, you shall," he giggles.

When we arrive to the apartment, he turns to me, then gives me a warm and fuzzy hug. "Thanks for today," he says muffled into my chest. "Anytime," i hug back and smile. He breaks our hug, which makes me feel cold, then gives me a kiss on the cheek, i respond the same way. He starts walking away, then turns to wave at me, still standing there. "Goodbye Tommy! I love you!" He calls out and waves greatly to me. The sentence still making me feel giddy everytime. "Goodbye i love you too!" I wave back. Then just like that, he disappears.

Then in my head is played,

"Hey there little lonely, wont you stay? I would rather die then feel this way."

Hello people! How are we? I see that this story has reached 7k! Thats so cool! Lets try get to 10k by the end of the year aye?? Thatd be cool :)

Also, these next chapters are going to be last, ive figured out where this story should, and its going to be finished soon. Its been great, but i have 2 stories coming in, so its time for a new chapter :)

I hope you enjoy these last few chapters, and have a wonderful Christmas.

-Jacks