Twelve:]

Y/ns Pov

I pressed the link to the DSMP Discord server and I was terrified. Listen I know I know most of them, but still this is beyond me. Like yeah, Georgenotfound is literally my brother, I'm really close to TommyInnit, and I've met Ranboo, Tubbo, and Wilbur Soot, BUT STILL THERE ARE SOME I'M SCARED OF AND DON'T EVEN KNOW. I'm shaking all over, I'm so fucking nervous and scared and excited and honestly every single emotion at once at it feels like.

--> A wild Y/u/n appeared.

Omg they can all see I've joined they can all see me omg I'm being watched oh no ah what the heck-
AH HE'S TYPING AHHH NO NO AAAHHHHHH-

Dream
Hello Y/U/N! Once again glad you could join us all :)

Y/U/N
Thankyou Dream :> its great to be here :D

I am on the verge of tears.

Dream
Vc 3?

AH SHIT HE WANTS TO VC OH LORD.

Y/U/N
Oh yupp just a sec :0

Now i need to mentally prepare myself. "Okay y/N, you've talked to dream before, no biggie right? You've done this before except this time you're a part of a big thing. Alright. You can do this... What am I saying?  any do this, oh my lord I'm going to die this is the end woah short life didn't even get 5mil on YouTube or meet Neil Cicierega" I mumble to myself, stalling. I take a deep breathe, put the headset back on, fix my Mic, and click on vc 3. "Heyo?" I say in an upbeat tone to mask my nerves. "Oh- Hello Y/U/N" he says very welcoming and cheerful. "Hi Hi, you can just call me y/n casually yknow," I tell still barely masking my nerves. "Ahh I see, so y/n? Alright, I like your name," he compliments, reminds me when Tom complimented my name and said it was swag. "Thanks I got it for birthday" I joked trying to come off as cool and funny, which worked he laughed. "Pfft but jokes aside Thankyou," I say in a small ball in my chair Now, I keep changing spots and being really fidgety, nerves. "No problem, uh welcome to the dreamSMP! No need to feel like nervous or worried arround me I'm chill don't worry," he reassures, although I wish it was that easy. "Oh alright then, it feels so surreal to be in this server really haha" I tell. "Well I hope you can settle quickly, the rest of us can't wait to like yknow, meet you and just talk to you, yknow?" He says quite casual, which makes this abit easier. "Yup I see I see," I try sound calm and collected. "Cool! So are you coming on the SMP?" He asks me. As soon as he said that I remembered that I was supposed to actually join the mc server, aw nice one me. "Ah that's what I forgot- I'll join right now actually," I say while launching mc and putting in the server ip. "Alright well I'll meet with you in a bit I just gotta find you actually," he chuckles. "Okayyy... anddd I'm in." I log onto the server, and feel a wave of realization smack me in the face. You're on the DreamSMP. RIGHT NOW. THIS SERVER HAS PHILZA MINECRAFT IN IT. EVEN TECHNOBLADE- I take a deep breathe once again and get back into reality.

"Alrighty imma just get some woodd," I say and start to break some dark oak. "Okay, I'm almost there I'll give you some basic supplies." He adds. "Oh wait I see You! Wait is it?- oh yeah that's You," I say while jumping at dreams green character. "Yeahhh I'm here, here have some stuff," he says while dropping me a wooden pickaxe, axe, and sword. "Wooo yay Thankyou dreammm," I say in a jokingly high pitched tone. I hear him laugh at me and I follow him through as he leads me to the actually smp. "Does everyone know I'm coming? Just wondering," I ask. "Uhmm some should know but I don't think everyone does, they'll all see you on the discord though say you'll be able to meet them all dwww," he assures me as we meet with the prime path. Holy shit. The prime path. "Woahh.. the prime pathh," I stand in awe as I stare at it. "Come on stand on it," he encourages. I shuffles slowly on and Oml I feel so cool. "YOO I'M ON THE PRIME PATHH," I joke around and jump on it. Dream walks me down and shows me around said smp, I meet a couple members, Karl, who was really funny and sweet, niki who was just so great and kind as shown on screen, quackity who was... naked, and even I even saw ranboo and tubbo walk in around who I greated. Dream  handed me some blocks that id need and helped me find a place to put my house. Then we passed by Tommys house, it was so cool seeing it irl, I guess in a way. Then at that moment, Tommy has joined. I start feeling hyped and excited to see him and tell him the news. He walks out from his house and sees both me and dream outside staring at him.

Tommy> WHAT??,?

We laugh at his antics and confusion.

Dream> vc3

Then outta nowhere Tommys abrupt voice is heard throughout the vc. "HELLO? Y/N? WHAT ARE YOU DOING??" He yells in question. "BRO I'M ON THE SMP I JUST GOT ADDED BY BIGGIE D OVER HERE" I return his energy. "HAHA WHAT? That's so COOL!" I can here his smile. "YEAHHH," I crouch continuously at him and he does the same to me. "Oo Tommy are you streaming rn?" Dream asks. "Er yeah, I am, my chats going wild,"he notes. "Pfft okay, you're not are you y/n?" I tell him as I'm not and was caught abit ofguard by the invite. I ended up putting my house near Tommys, because I had no clue were I should put it. We ended up talking and meeting others and honestly had so much fun. I ended up eventually getting off after a couple of hours and I kid you not right after I logged off George barged in my room.

"Y/N WHAT THE HECK?"

Ayee abit of a funky chapter, I just wanted to get this out there, the next chapter in going to be talking about the Halloween house and that'll be the chapters for it so yeah please wait because I've just started  school again recently and it's not mixing with my brain well
School holidays soon tho so dww

Cya in the next chapter