*Shehryaar || fanfic 1*

Fanfic 1 : Perfect dad

I was Skyping with Shehry. He was on tour because his film Yaari was releasing.
When I suddenly hear the cries of my 4 month old son Whasib flood through the house.

I looked at Shehry. "I'll be back in just a minute. Humara choota ro ra hai"

"Jaan let me see our little bundle of joy. Bring him out here with you. Jaad ari hai uski" He said adjusting his camera.

"Ok. I'll be back." I went to Whasib's room and saw him in his little crib moving around.

"Come here baby." I reached down and picked him up. "Shh don't cry. Mommy's here." I rocked him back and forth as I went back to my room where I was still Skyping Shehry.

I sat down in front of the computer and Shehry smiled.

"Hey buddy. I miss you." Whasib just mumbled some baby talk and started crying again.

I tried to stop his crying but failed. "Jaan I miss you guys so much. You obviously need me to be there and help you with the baby. I'm a terrible father." He said not looking at the screen.

"No you're not Shehry. You're earning the money that we need to support out family. If anything you are helping.

" Can you sing a lullaby for him?" I said looking at him.

Shehry began to sing the lullaby.
" Lalla lalla lori doodh ki katori
Doodh mein bataasha Whasib kare tamaasha . "

When I was looking at Shehry I heard a little baby snore.

When I looked back I didn't see Shehry. He left without saying a bye.

" Lalla lalla lori doodh ki katori
Doodh mein bataasha Whasib kare tamaasha ." Someone said from behind.

When I looked who was singing I saw Shehryaar leaning on the door.

" Shehry ." I literally screamed when Whasib began to cry again.
" Kya jaan . You woke him up." he said coming towards me held Whasib in his hands.

" Shehry tum to tour pe thay na." I asked him while he gave me a kiss on my forehead.
" Han magar tumhe aur mere 2nd jaan ko mere saroorat hai." He said giving Whasib a kiss.

" Woh to hai." I said looking at them.
"sshhhhh . He's sleeping." Shehry said smiling at him and heading to his room to put Whasib in the crib.

" Ab howi na meri sweet si family complete. Thank you for making my life perfect " He said kissing my forehead.