Chapter 12 - A New Home

A/N: The picture above is what I think Charlotte looks like 

Well, I have a daughter now and a girlfriend. If I looked in a mirror 2 months ago and told myself that. I wouldn't believe myself one bit. But, I still wouldn't change what has happened anyways. 

I finally reached my apartment, Charlotte was still asleep and cuddled in my neck. Bless her, I love her already. I know she is gonna have a hard time, but she has a huge family now. Me and Lizzie suggested that Lizzie would stay a couple of days, so Charlotte can settle in and she can help me with finding a new place to live. 

I got to the spare bedroom and carefully put Charlotte to bed. I kissed her forehead and left her door open a crack. I walk back into the living room and see Lizzie pouring two glasses of wine. 

"You trying to get me drunk Miss Olsen" I smirk. 

"Pff, of course not Dr Axwell" She said in a seductive voice. Oh fuck ok, we really are be flirty right now. What do I say, what to say, brain think, don't leave me hanging. 

"Fair play Olsen, fair play" I laugh and shake my head. 

Lizzie joins me on the sofa. She lays her legs across mine and I put my wine down and give her a foot massage. 

"Theo?" 

"Mhm" 

"My friends are having a bbq sort of thing tomorrow, and I wanted to ask if you would come, you can bring Charlotte too, my friends have kids so she will be fine" She rambles. God she is so cute when she rambles. 

"Yes, I would love to meet your friends, you met mine, so it is fair if I meet yours" I smile, she literally leaps up and sits on me, and plants kisses all over my face. 

"Ok, ok, ok, also you are very cute when you ramble" I smirk. She hides her face in my neck in embarrassment.

"Awww baby, don't be embarrassed" I rub her back. 

"Did you just baby me" She laughs. I nod and she kisses me with a lot of passion and love. She swipes my bottom lip with her tongue and I let her. It turns into a heavy makeout session. I then grab her and lay her down on the sofa. I climb on top of her. Her emerald green orbs staring right at me. Lean down and kiss her again. I then start to kiss her neck, which earns a moan. I smirk against her skin, and decide to suck, hard and swipe my tongue over it. I look at it and it is red and slowly going purple. Shit she is going to kill me. Her hands run up and down my back. I was about to kiss her again when I heard a deafening scream. I looked at Lizzie then sprinted off to Charlotte. 

I opened her door, and saw her crying her eyes out and cuddled in the corner of the room. 

"Hey, Charlotte, hey it's me Theo" I slowly approach her not wanting to startle her. 

"Charlotte, it's ok, I am coming to sit next to you now" I say, she looks up at me, her eyes are red and her breathing is ragged. She just nods. I sit next to her. 

"Do you want to tell me what happened, little one" I say in a comforting voice. She looks up at me and crawls up to sit on my lap. Her head resting on my shoulder. 

"Bad nightmare" She says in a tired tone. 

"Awwwh, darling, it is ok, I am here to make all the bad nightmares go away" I say she looks up at me and smiles. She has a very adorable smile.  

"Am I wiving you now" She says, but she couldn't say 'living' properly. I nod, and she snuggles closer to me. Not that she can't get any closer, but I smile and kiss the top of her head. 

"Can we go to bed now" She asks, I laugh and pick her up and tuck her into her bed. I was about to turn and leave but "Can you sing me a swong, pweasssseeee" I smile. "Of course, let me grab something first ok. She nods and smiles at me. 

I go into my room and open my wardrobe and start throwing things out. "Er, Theo what is going on in here" a voice I recognise, it is Lizzie. "I am looking for - aha I got it" I say pulling out my guitar. She looks at me like I am mad. I walk past her without saying anything and kiss her cheek. Once Charlotte saw the guitar she started clapping and wiggling getting excited. 

"Alright little one this is called resolution" I say whilst tuning the guitar.

A/N: The song is Resolution by Dermot Kennedy   

I'm giving up, this whole lie, this whole me
Call it out like a family
Instead I bide my time, get a ride
Until the rubber leaves the road

You said don't lie so I made the truth
Seemed like a lie to even you
Control your fear, it's clear
That you do not know where you're going to

So, don't you worry
You'll be my resolution
Characters of no illusion
You'll be my resolution

One month down and it's in sight
Oh I'm guaranteed to lose my mind
It's dangerous to speak and sigh
You might know what I'm trying to hide

From the cradle to quarter age
Oh I bought the book but didn't flip the page
Readiness is near, we steer
Far away from the coming of days

So don't you worry
You'll be my resolution
Characters of no illusion
You'll be my resolution

Turn around, put it down and see
That this is really the place to be
I'm not you, nor you me
But we're both moving steady

I finish the song and look to see Charlotte fast asleep cuddling into her bear. I lean down and kiss her cheek. I turn around and see Lizzie leaning against the door frame and smiling. We walk out and close Charlotte's door. 

"I didn't know you could sing and play the guitar" Lizzie says whilst raising an eyebrow. 

"Yeah I do" I say shrugging my shoulders and putting my guitar down. 

"You are a woman of many talents" Lizzie says wrapping her hands around my waist and looking up at me. 

"Yeah but do you know what you are to me?" I question. 

"What" She scrunches her nose. That nose scrunch right there will be the death of me. 

"You are my woman of many talents olsen" I say smirking. She looks up at me with the hugest grin and kisses me passionately. 

I think I have fallen in love with THE ELIZABETH OLSEN. 

================================================================================

Hey guyssss, so I am sorry for hardley updating. But I am back people. I really liked this chapter. Also go check the song, I love it and Dermot Kennedy. 

Love you nerds.