Chapter 15 - Sickness

After we left the hospital, I drove Scarlett and Rose back to theirs. Scarlett could not keep thanking me for helping Rose. But it is my job to help others, so of course I would take care of Rose. 

I can tell Charlotte misses Rose a little bit as she was very quiet on the way home. Once we got home, Charlotte was very tired, so I helped get her ready and into bed. She had a quick bedtime story, and fell asleep instantly. 

Lizzie was already in bed when I walked into the bedroom.  I quickly got changed into some boxers and a t-shirt and climbed into bed as well. I noticed that Lizzie was wearing MY METALLICA t-shirt. TO BED. Who even does that. 

"That t-shirt better be looked after Miss Olsen" I say sternly whilst pointing my finger at her. She just shakes her head and giggles at me. She crawls closer to me, and rest her head on my chest and her arm over my stomach. I wrapped my arm around her, holding her. 

"I can't believe I am going home tomorrow" Lizzie sighs. Yeah you heard the woman, she is back at her apartment tomorrow after spending sometime with us. I still need to find a place though. 

"Yeah I know, I have enjoyed your company" I rub my hand up and down her arm. I am really gonna miss her around here. 

"I loved being here with you two" She states and I just hum in agreement. I turn off the bedside lamp, and kiss the top of Lizzie's head, and we both fall asleep. 

At 2:30am: 

I woke to someone tapping my shoulder. I rub my eyes and try and see who it is. After my eyes finally focused, I saw a very tired and pale Charlotte. Oh no. 

"Hey monkey, what's wrong" I whisper carefully trying not to wake Lizzie. 

"I feel sick" She cries out. I notice how upset she is. I slowly climb out of bed, trying not to disturb Lizzie. I then pick Charlotte up and head over to the bathroom. 

"Do you feel like you are gonna - " I didn't even finish my sentence when Charlotte started to be sick in the toilet. I rub her back and keep her hair back. After she finished, I got a wet cloth and just gently rubbed her face. She fell into my arms and started to cry. Bless her. I pick her up and we head into the living room. I lay her down and go and find a bucket. 

I finally found a bucket and headed back to the sofa, and saw she was fast asleep. I go and grab her bear and a blanket before coming back and lying down with her. She quickly recognised the bear and grabbed onto him. I draped the blanket over us. She literally laid on top of me flat out. I closed my eyes, hoping for a good night's sleep. 

At 7:30am: 

Welp, I was wrong about getting a good night's sleep, as Charlotte woke up three times being sick. It sometimes took me a while to get her to go back to sleep but she finally did. I woke up to the smell of fresh coffee. I slowly rub my eyes, and notice that Charlotte isn't with me anymore. I got up and saw Lizzie in the kitchen holding Charlotte whilst making coffee. That was a sight to see. 

I stumbled into the kitchen still rubbing my eyes. I am so tired right now, you don't know it. Lizzie saw me and smiled. I shot her a quick smile and sat down at the breakfast bar. My head rested on my hand and my eyes closed. I think I was literally falling asleep there and then. 

"Theo, you ok?" Lizzie asks me. 

"Yeah, just tired, she woke me up at half two being sick, then we fell asleep and she woke up three times between then and now being sick. Sometimes it took me a while to get her to go back. So I'm just tired" I yawned. 

"You could of woken me and I would of happily helped" Lizzie tells me. Well I would of, but waking a Lizzie in the early morning, nope. Do not do that. She will go all Wanda on you. I mean it. 

"I wanted to leave you to sleep, as you don't like being woken up and you would go all Wanda on me" I tease with a smirk. 

"Oh would I now" She evilly smirks and does the head tilt. Not the head tilt. I am fucked. "P-Please not the head tilt" I gulp. Charlotte just laughs at me a little. She has got a bit of colour in her face, thank god. 

Lizzie walks over to me, I am shitting myself right now, but all she does is place a kiss on my cheek. I sigh in relief and hear her giggle as she makes her way to the sofa. She sits down with Charlotte and they start watching frozen again. 

"Oh Charlotte you are burning up, let me get a cold compress" I hear Lizzie say. Nope, you can't do that. 

"Lizzie, don't get a cold compress, you have to let their own body temperature come down itself" I point the fact out. 

"Oh ok, I did not know that" She sits back down, cuddling Charlotte. Yeah a lot of people didn't know that. I join the girls on the sofa and chill out watching frozen with them. Even though I hate the film. I lay down a little bit and close my eyes. 

I must have fallen asleep, because my body woke me up saying I was gonna be sick. I rushed up of the sofa and ran into the bathroom. I was sick in the toilet. Great now I have what whatever Charlotte has. I literally kept being sick. Finally, I stopped and fell to the floor and leaned against the wall. I was so freakin' hot. 

"Hey darling you -" Lizzie said walking into the bathroom and she stops mid sentence and sees me. All hot and sweaty, leaning against the wall sat on the floor. 

"Oh god, hey your gonna be ok, ok" Lizzie reassures me, whilst coming and wiping the sweat away from my head. I try and stand up, but I don't have the strength. Lizzie notices my struggle, and she puts her arm around me and lifts me up and helps me walk into the bedroom. 

"Lizzie" I ask her, whilst laying on the bed. I am too hot to have the covers over me. 

"Yeah, what's up" She says whilst grabbing the bucket for me. 

"What time you leaving today" I ask her, I don't want her to go, I was just asking. 

"Oh you and Charlotte are sick, so I will not be leaving you two ok" She says and I nod, before closing my eyes. 

She is staying longer yay. 

================================================================================

Hey guys, I thought this chapter was alright. 

It is true, if you have a really high temperature you should you a cold compress to cool you down. My mum was going to do it on my little brother when he was ill and the nurse on the phone said not to. I know I was shocked considering I would always use one to cool me down. 

Love you nerds.