Chapter 13 - BBQ & Friends

Sleeping is like my other favorite thing to do apart from surgery. Sleep was away for me to not worry about anything and just be free. The only thing I hated was when someone or something woke me up from it. As of this morning it was a little body jumping on my stomach. 

"Theo, Theo, Theo, wakeup" Charlotte said whilst still jumping on me. 

"Well good morning" I laugh and open my eyes. I turn to look for Lizzie but she isn't next to me. Huh. I wonder where she could be. 

"Get up, Lizzie made pancakes for breakfast and she said to come and wake your lazy ass up" She giggled. That is where Lizzie went to. 

"Uh, young lady did you just swear" I started to tickle her. 

"N-no... p-please...s-stop" Charlotte screamed whilst I was tickling her. 

"Alright, I will stop" I laugh and finally get up and pick Charlotte upside down and walk over to the table. Lizzie looked at us with raised eyebrows, I just shrugged and smiled. I set Charlotte down, opposite to me. Lizzie put our plates down in front of us. She made pancakes and coated them in syrup and strawberries. 

"Lizzie, these looked wonderful, thank you" I say, then kiss her on the cheek. 

I pick up my knife and fork, and Charlotte stares at me. I stare at her as well. This then turned into a staring contest. She blinked so I laughed and started to eat my breakfast. 

"OMG, LIZZIE THESE ARE BRILLIANT" I just about say with a mouthful. 

"Yeash, Lizzie, these are awesome" Charlotte copies my actions. Whoops. She may have spent too much time with me already. Oh well. 

"You two, stop talking with your mouthful" Lizzie scolds us. I stand up straight and salute her. She playfully smacks my arm and the look over and see Charlotte doing the exact same thing. I giggle as she likes to copy me. 

"I can't believe you two" Lizzie laughs and I finish my breakfast. 

Once we finished breakfast Lizzie went and got ready for today. So, I went and helped Charlotte get ready. Her first pick was a dinosaur dress up. And I gave her the 'wtf look'. We had to go pick stuff up for her earlier, so this is how she is going through literally every piece of clothing she owns. She then holds up a minion costume. Ok that was kinda cute, and an idea already popped into my head for halloween. She then holds up a nice flower dress and I nod in approvement. 

Once Charlotte was finally dressed and happy, I went and got ready myself. I walked into my room and saw Lizzie going through my closet. I laugh and shake my head. I have a quick shower and get changed into some jeans, a polo shirt and trainers. Lizzie said it was not formal so just wear something comfy. I walked out and saw what Lizzie was wearing and my god anything she wears she owns it. She was wearing mom jeans, with a grey top and one of my jackets of course. 

"You ready to go?" Lizzie asked when she saw me.

"Yep come on the Charlotte" I pick her up and we walk to my car. 

We finally arrived at the place. And oh my fucking god, the place was huge. We approach the front door and I started to get a little nervous but Lizzie took my hand and calmed me down. Charlotte knocked on the door and we waited until THE SCARLETT FREAKIN' JOHANSSON. My mouth dropped that we were at her home. 

"Ah Lizzie, it is so good to see you" She says pulling Lizzie into a hug. 

"Oh and who are these two" She looks at us confused. 

"Me, I am erm... Lizzie's girlfriend Theo and this is Charlotte" I smile. She then suddenly pulled me into a hug. 

"Please come in, everyone else is out the back" She gestures for us to walk in.