Chapter 24 - Dinner

So me and Lizzie finally got the mattress upstairs with the help from Mark and Derek. They came straight over and laughed at us and then they moved it without any struggles what so ever. I know I am strong but that mattress was pissing me off, so I gave up.

Also, Scarlett phoned Lizzie and said she will keep Charlotte again so I can meet Lizzie's mum and sisters. To be honest I am bricking it. I never do well with parents and me and Lizzie haven't been together long and we have already moved in, so who knows how this dinner will. I just really hope it goes well, as Lizzie loves her mum and sisters so much.

"Hey baby" Lizzie says walking out the bathroom door, in black dress, with her hair up in a bun and a light touch of makeup, and some black heels.

"I - wow" I say dropping my jaw at this sexy goddess stood in front of me. She looks ethereal.

"Shut your mouth or you will catch flies baby" Lizzie giggles walking up to me and putting her finger on my chin and shutting my jaw. I was sat on the edge of the bed waiting for her to finish up so we can leave soon. Lizzie sits down on my lap sideways and I wrap my arms around her waist and put my head in her neck and I exhale a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"It will be ok, they will love you and I will be right next to you ok" I look into her green eyes and nod. She smiled and kisses me ever so softly that I fall in love all over again.

We finally leave the house and get to the restaurant where we are meeting her mum and sisters. I park the car and walk around to Lizzie's side and open the car door for her like the gentlewomen I am. She kisses my cheek in thanks. She grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers as we walk in the restaurant.

We tell the waiter our reservation and he leads us over to our table, and Lizzie's mum and sisters are already there. "LIZZIE!" her sisters scream at her and they run over to us and tackle her into a hug. The smile on her face lights up the whole room.

"Theo these are my sisters MK and Ashley" Lizzie turns to me and introduces us."Hi I'm Theo" I say nervously. "I'm Mk" "And I'm Ashley but you can call me Ash" the twins introduce themselves. Then her mums walks over and pulls Lizzie into another hug. "Mum I want you to meet Theo." Lizzie finally introduces me to her mum. I pull my hand out for a handshake. "I'm Theo, nice to meet you Mrs Olsen" I say looking at her. "First I am a massive hugger" she pulls me into a hug which I am surprised about. "and secondly call me Jarnette" She whispers in my ear as we pull away.

We all go and sit down at the table. I pull Lizzie's chair out and sit next to her. I put my hand on her thigh and she grabs it and squeezes it to give me reassurance. She knows when I need it and it melts me even more. "So Theo what do you do for work" Jarnette says sipping her wine. "Well I am a neurosurgeon at Mercy West" I say smiling at her. "Ok Lizzie can I still her Ashlet says winking at me. Lizzie gives her the head tilt and she backs off. I laugh at what just went on. I kiss Lizzie's temple to calm her down and she relaxes.

"A neurosurgeon, that is impressive" Jarentte says. "Yeah took me some years to get where I am now, it's a difficult job, but I wouldn't change it for the world." I gush out about work.

During dinner we all had a nice time and the food was great. Her mum was lovely and her sisters are so funny. We all had some laughs and the conversation just kept flowing. It wasn't awkward whatsoever.

================================================================================

There you go my nerds.

Love you nerds.