Chapter 17 - Lizzie go bye bye

So me and Charlotte have finally recovered from that horrendous bug we got. I have also found a new place for me and Charlotte to live in, and if things go well maybe Lizzie as well. Speaking of Lizzie, she has helped so much with Charlotte, she is so kind and loving. We haven't even been together for long but it feels like I have known her a lifetime. 

Right now, I am getting Charlotte dressed as she is going to the nursery at the hospital while I work. Lizzie is currently in the shower. Her agent called her last night and she has to do a few interviews today with the marvel cast. She also told me her friends want to meet up again as they liked hanging out with me. I don't know what is so great about me.

"Charlotte you can't wear a dinosaur costume to nursery" I laugh at her pouting. She now knows I cannot say no to that pout and do you know why? Because Lizzie taught her, and she knows that it is my weakness. "Fine, bubs you can wear it, but I will pack extra clothes if you get dirty or too warm" I pack her clothes in her dinosaur bag. She told me she absolutely loves dinosaurs so we went shopping and anything that had dino's on she wanted. "Tanks, Teo" She smiles cheekily at me. She also struggles to say my name so she says Teo which is cute. 

After she is dressed, we went into the kitchen. I made a small fruit salad for her and a bigger one for Lizzie. I picked her up and sat her down on the sofa. I put the bowl in her lap and turned on The Land Before Time. I left her watching it as she loves the film. I walk into my room and see Lizzie walking out the bathroom in just a towel. She looks absolutely stunning. "My eyes are here Axwell" She giggles. "Oh I know" She shakes her head and walks to the draws and picks out some of my clothes to wear. "First you steal my clothes, now my heart whats next my last name" I say wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing her neck. "Theo" She says sternly. I walk away and leave her flustered. We haven't actually done it yet. I want to and she also knows I am intersex. 

We are both finally dressed and walking out to Charlotte and Lizzie starts laughing at what Charlotte is wearing. "Wook, Wizzie, I'm a dino" Charlotte runs up to her and Lizzie bends down to pick her up. "I can see that baby, you look cool" Lizzie smiles. She turns to me and shakes her head, I just shrug towards her. 

We grab all that we need and head to my car, I am giving Lizzie a ride to the studio, She is then gonna go to her house tonight. I am a little sad I won't see her but it is good in a relationship to have alone time from one another. I just know Charlotte is gonna miss her like crazy. I love the bond them two have. I know Charlotte misses her dad sometimes. I hear her talking to the bear, like that is him. 

Finally, I pull up to the studio. I stop the car and run out to Lizzie's side and open the door for her like the gentlewoman I am. She kisses me softly as a thank you. She opens Charlotte's door. "Charlotte I am going now, I will see you soon" Charlotte looks sad but nods slowly. Lizzie gives her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. She closes the door and turns to me. "Thank you for helping, I appreciate it so much, I love you" She pulls me in for a hug, I hear a sniffle, she is crying. "It is going to be for a couple days then we can see each other ok, baby" I feel her nod against me. She pulls away and wipes the tears from her cheeks. I giver her a kiss. "I love you too" She whispers. I pass her bag to her. I giver her one last kiss before she starts walking towards the studio. 

I get back into my car and turn to see Charlotte a little sad. "Lizzie will be back soon bubba" I tell her. "Lizzie go bye bye" "Yeah she did" I smile sadly before driving off to work. 

================================================================================

I am back peeps. Sorry for not being active. But I am alive now.

Love you nerds.