Chapter 23 - Moving Day

"Baby" Lizzie's whispers as she smothers my face with kisses. I grumble and she whispers in my ear "wake upppppppp" I groan and grab her and hold her tight on top of me not wanting to move. "As much as I love cuddling with you, we have a very busy day ahead of us my love" Lizzie says which is very correct. We have to move to my new house and pack Lizzie's things and move them to the house as well. At least we don't have Charlotte or the day will be more stressful. I do love her but it's easier when you don't have child to look after.

"Okay, I'm awake" I say finally opening my eyes to meet the most gorgeous woman ever known to man. She smiles at me and pecks my lips a couple times before getting out of my grip. "Don't give me that look we can cuddle all we like later on" she says once she sees my pout. "Fine mum" I say. She turns round and gives me the Wanda head tilt. "The love of my life, my love, baby I love you so much" I rush out not wanting to die basically. "I love you too" she says and walks out the door. I stay there dumbfounded.

I finally get out of bed and get changed into simple jeans and a white T-shirt. As I walk into the kitchen I am hit with the smell of pancakes and fresh fruit. "There you go my love" Lizzie says plating up some waffles with strawberries on for me. I give her a peck in thanks for breakfast.

After breakfast the removal truck turned up and we are almost done with my apartment. I go to find Lizzie and here her on the phone.

Lizzie's POV:

I was finishing packing in the bathroom when my phone started ringing. I looked at it and saw it was my mother.
"Hey mum"
"Elizabeth Chase Olsen, what on earth" she shouts down the phone.
"Please tell me you aren't already moving in with this person you met about 2 months ago" she angrily shouts down the phone"
"I am, I love her so much, she is amazing m, caring, kind and sweet." I gush Theo, the womanI have fallen hard for.
"I haven't even met her dear" my mum sounds upset.
"What about dinner tomorrow night. Me you, Theo and the twins." I suggest and I am right me and Theo haven't even met each other's parents.
"Ok darling that sounds lovely, can't wait to meet her, love you" she happily says.
"Love you too mum" I laugh and end the call.

Theo POV:
I stand in my empty apartment. I sigh and look around and see all the memories that this place holds. I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist.
"You ok my love" Lizzie says. "Yeah this place just holds a lot of memories" I say looking around the apartment. " I know it's sad. It's closing a chapter in life but the new house is our next chapter" Lizzie says and it makes a lot of sense. This holds memories but the new place will hold memories as well.

"Also my mum and sisters wanna meet you and you meet them tomorrow over dinner" she also drops the bomb onto me. "Oh ok" I say. "What's wrong, baby" Lizzie notices my change in mood. "I don't do well with parents at all" I ugh and look down. Lizzie comes and stands infront of me and lifts my head. "My mum will love you ok" she pecks my lips. I nod and kiss her back again.

A few hours later.

"Lizzie!"
"Theo!"
"Don't stop!"
"Keep going!"
"I am can't you see. I don't wanna stop on the stairs or we are gonna drop this mattress.

We have managed to move everything in it's just this fucking mattress is so annoying and heavy it won't get up the stairs. "I'm gonna call some of the guys to help" I say to Lizzie. She nods out of breath and sits on the floor exhausted.

Today has been tough. Moving without anyones help has been difficult but we have managed and everything is in the house we just have to unpack and move this fucking mattress.

==================================
Another chapter for you as I felt bad you guys have been waiting for ages.

Love you nerds.