Chapter 3 - Quirk Development

Heyo, who would've guessed huh? Another chapter on the same day we'll I did it cause why not! Also I know I know, what's with this slow story well I HAVE A COMPLEX VISION FOR THIS STORY SO DEAL WITH IT. I know Izuku is still 4 years old, I know he seems a bit too smart for a 4 year old but he's Izuku so his analysis is god tier. But yea this is the last chapter until we get a time skip to their last days of middle school. So please show a bit of patience. Anyways let's get into this!

Previously, Izuku was bullied by his so called best friend Kacchan. In that pain and humiliation he felt from being teased about his quirk, izuku awakened his Byakugan and can activate it on control but his Sharingan has been flickering with Izuku still not knowing what exactly these powers are. Just a heads up he doesn't know the Byakugan is the Byakugan he's going to name his eyes later in this episode. As Izuku wakes up after that he instantly gets to work to prove those wrong on how his quirk isn't strong. For some reason Izuku keeps thinking on hand signs that he could use that seem to channel his chakra, he also wonders on what would happen if he combined said hand signs, would all life as we know it cease to exist, would he grow an extra appendage, or would he be able to have certain control over the 5 elements and maybe some sub elements not like that's too uncommon. Hehehe. Anyways back to the story.

Izuku - *wakes up* (Ugh my head still hurts a bit for working on those eyes of mine) he thinks as he gets up. Izuku then gets out of bed and goes to his computer to look at more hand signs to see if they have the same feeling he had when he did the first hand sign. After a while he finds a total of 12 signs that are correlated with animals that give him the same feeling and he charts then down for if some combinations make something new. Said chart looks a bit like this.

Not my chart but onwards :)After making this chart he goes on downstairs to get some breakfast and that's when his mom stops him

After making this chart he goes on downstairs to get some breakfast and that's when his mom stops him.

Inko - *Worried* "Izuku, this is the latest you've come out of your room. Is everything alright, I saw how your eyes were changing, was that your quirk, also why were you screaming in pain, is that caused by your quirk? If so maybe you-" Inko was cut of by Izuku.

Izuku - *swear dropping* (I see where I got my mumbling habits from) "Mom I'm alright, yes that's a part of my quirk but the pain factor only showed up for the eye change that I can't control right now, I will change that. After all, I'm aiming to be the best hero I can for you." He says with a smile.

Inko is left there looking dumbfounded but ultimately nods her head and serves them breakfast. After breakfast, Inko decides to ask Izuku on what he's planning on doing for the rest of the day.

Inko - "Izuku baby, what are your plans for today and why did you leave your room later than usual, you still haven't answered that" she questions.

Izuku - "I got out of my room later than usual because I was checking on some different hand signs like the ones I used when meditating. I found 12 in total that have this feeling to them and for today I want to go through more signs and maybe some combinations of the signs to see what they can do. I also plan on checking out my eyes more." Izuku answered his mother.