Chapter 10 - Another Day

HELLO EVERYBODY! I apologize for my disappearance but I am back now, I just couldn't resist the temptation of relaxation when it came to my birthday weekend. To make it up to you this chapter will be pay off for the one I promised Saturday, plus you'll get another chapter in this week and the one on Saturday. Then my normal schedule of atleast 1 chapter in the week and 1 on Saturday should get back on track. I have a little secret to tell you all. I am thinking up ideas for this second series I have planned but for now I just want to get passed chapter 15 of Visual Prowess and then I MIGHT release a prolouge for the new series. I might also drop some slight hints on what it might be about and if anyone can guess the new series based on some hints I'd be really shocked. I wont do a whole recap paragraph since last time we only did the quirk assessment test, as normal Izuku is the strongest but he also didn't show his full strength because he isn't scared of Aizawa's fear tactics. This chapter will go over the events of Battle Training, Chapter 11 will contain the class rep votes and more to come. Now no more drawing this out, LETS GET INTO THIS!

Here we see a peaceful scene, a feared vigilante by all sleeping ever so closely to the edge of the bed. Its tranquil, his daughter is sleeping, he is sleeping, his dream being about a certain man yelling "IT WAS ME DIO-"....wait a minute...WHO ARE YOU? ANYWAYS, as his dream was coming to its finish all that was left to be heard was-

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

"ARGGGSG" Izuku groans as he hears the alarm and in a brilliant motion of thinking he decides to just hammer arm the shit out of his alarm and destroy it into pieces...Mission unsuccessful, we'll get em next time.

Anyways as Izuku decides to sit up, he doesn't realize he is on the edge of his bed until he falls off and lands on his ass to which Izuku started flinging curses around as he has had quite the morning already. As he is in the middle of his rant he hears his daughter start to stir awake as he calms down. Izuku knowing that she is about to wake up knows whats coming next...but no one else in the building did. As Izuku looked at the time he saw it was 730 so he knew people would be up by now but this was their first morning in the dorms together so they didn't know what to say when they saw a shirtless Izuku walk towards the fridge with his daughter rubbing her eyes as she just started to fully wake up. The girls looking at his lean body started to blush a bit before the class police officer[we all know who this is, by the way I made Iida arrogant more in this story as he sees Izuku as a villain and we all saw how that went with stain in the anime/manga so....] Back with the police officer, he steps towards Izuku and puts his arm out and yells "HALT THERE YOU MISCREANT, I UNDERSTAND YOU ARE A VILLAIN AND WE HAVE TO LIVE WITH YOU AS CLASSMATES BUT HERE YOU ARE AGAIN BEING INDECENT! NOW GO BACK UPSTAIRS AND PUT ON SOME DECENT CLOTHES INSTEAD OF STRUTTING AROUND HALF NAKED!" This declaration made the girls pissed as they not openly wanted to admit that the sight of Izuku without a shirt was too good to pass up. 

Izuku not giving a shit says "Im not asking you to look at my junk am I. Thats kinda gay Iida but Ill refrain. Now about me walking around without a shirt on, well you better get used to it because it wont be the last time you see me in this state." After saying this he walks passed Iidas extended arm and goes over and gets Eri her milk and begins to feed her as he walks over to the couch so he can feed her properly. As he sits down the girls start to coo at how cute it is and begin to ask if they can feed Eri one of these days to which he responds "Maybe, only if I see you are trustworthy though. I take my daughters safety VERY seriously" to which they understand and keep watching the scene. After Eri is done Izuku excuses himself and heads back to his room to change into his school uniform. After getting ready he heads back downstairs with his daughter also in a miniature version of the uniform, thanks to the mighy rat god, and starts his walk to school, completely ignoring everyone else in the room pissing off most of the guys as they see the girls try to get Izuku's attention and have him wait for them. 3 boys are way more pissed though, 1 angry Bakugo who was just ignored like the rest of the class but he took it as an attack on him only, the class police officer Iida who found Izukus actions rude as he has ignored everyone, and a stoic looking boy Todoroki who saw Izuku as someone who is in his way to prove his father wrong.