Chapter 13 - Separation

Your wish is my command. I honestly never expected this story to go on as long as it has. I've had some points in time where I have given up on writing this story due to being under stress of work and school but now its spring break and I am good. First off to the person who not only commented but went and did a message board just to ask for an update on this story, thank you. It shows me that people have been interested and like how I've worked on this story. There are amazing stories out there besides my own and just like those who read my stories I also enjoy to read. I love Izumomo stories but right now I just can't seem to find any that speak to me as well as all the others I've already read. I think where it goes wrong for some stories is pacing and sometimes authors just fail to post anything, some good stories haven't gotten updated in a year or so. You can't take a story too slow or too fast, I'd say. You don't want that so I thank you for sticking in and enjoying what I've put out. Besides that, lets get on with where we left off.

So last time we left off with Izuku telling everyone in Class 1-A his story and what he's been through as they were on their way to the USJ. The entire class sympathized with Izuku and now have a better understanding for the ex-vigilante. We now see the bus stop and arrive at the USJ, as in most stories and for those who've seen or read MHA, we know where this is going.

"Welcome to the USJ" Says the Space Hero Thirteen as the students start to gather around her, with one particular female student gushing over her favorite hero. Izuku, who's also with the group drowns out all the sounds that are around him as he feels something in the air.  A cold, ominous feeling that he just can't put his finger on as he starts to be put on edge, going back to his feeling back when he was a vigilante, preparing for a strike. Only a few notice Izuku's change in demeanor, most notably Aizawa, who now that he thinks of it, feels how off-putting the area feels now. 

"Aizawa, I don't think we are alone here, and I most certainly don't think we are safe either. I don't know what it is but something is off here." Izuku says to the Pro Hero as he focuses to activate his Byakugan which will allow him to openly see whats happening. At this point everyone starts to focus on Izuku after this interruption, most not knowing what he means or what is going on. Just as Kirishima was about to ask, the lights started to flicker and the air grew cold, a portal opening in the middle of the building, a crowd of villains shuffling out. 

"Is this a test like the entry exams? It's starting instantly like last time too, are these fake villains now?" Kirishima asks. 

"No, this wasn't planned and these aren't fake villains. They are real." Aizawa announced to the whole class surprising them. The begin to talk about if the villains are only there or all of UA. Why didn't the sensors trip, why is nothing happening, why can't they get a signal, their communications are jammed. Just as all of them begin to slightly panic, Izuku opens his eyes to show the clearness of them with his veins popping out. Everyone looks over to him, noticing these aren't the same eyes they've seen before. As Izuku scouts around he notices that there are already villains in the different locations and disasters, all sporting similar advantages to the area. 

"There are villains in each of the areas already Aizawa. If I were to guess the main group is in the middle and they'll try to separate us into the piles of villains they scattered across and leave the main forces for the pros. Its weird though, near the back seems to be the man who opened the portals telling as how he is surrounded by the material of the portals, a man covered in hands, and a giant beast like thing. It doesn't even have a heart and it seems weird, thats something to be careful for. It has a brain sticking out though, a possible weakness." Izuku says as he slightly begins to storm off about what he's analyzed not fully getting rid of his muttering. 

"Thanks kid, I'll use what you said and proceed in this fight with caution. I have to stop these villains from trying to reach you. Thirteen protect the class, I'm going in." Aizawa says. Right after Izuku questions if Aizawa could really do it alone, as responce, Aizawa turns to him and says "You can't be a hero if you're a one trick pony." He then proceeds to jump off and start clobbering through the ranks of the villains.

"Alright class, go back to the exit, we can't afford to risk this, get back and we'll contact the pros, no need to worry." Thirteen says as she starts ushering the class away. As they start moving they get surrounded by the same mist used to transport the villains in that portal. Izuku sees this and prepares for the worst.

"I'm afraid I can't let you go. You see, we are the League of Villains and we are here to bring an end to All Might, have you seen him. It said on the schedule that'd he'd be here but apparently he's not. A shame, maybe a little incentive, like maybe losing a few of his students, would make him show up." the mist says. Right as he says that, Bakugo and Kirishima jump at the mist and try to harm it but instead go straight through the mist. In that slight second though, Izuku as well as Bakugo notice that the mist must have a physical body, as with his Byakugan still active Izuku sees a metal neck plate in the mist. 

"Kids stay back" Thirteen says as she starts to use her quirk, Black Hole, on the villain as she suck him in. Without her noticing though, the villain opens up a portal behind her in which she uses her own quirk against herself and gets hurt. As the students begin to panic even more, Izuku notices the formation of portals around them. He knows what's about to happen. 

"EVERYONE BE CAREFUL, WE ARE ABOUT TO GET SPLIT UP, BE SURE TO KEEP YOU AND WHO EVER MAY BE WITH YOU SAFE, THIS IS LIFE OR DEATH NOW." Izuku says and he falls through a portal. 

"Ooof" Izuku says as he lands on the rough ground of a mountain, as he starts to get back up he hears the screams of 2 girls. He looks up and sees. Nothing. Why? Because as he looked up it was too late, they already landed right on top of him. "Ouch" he groans, as he feels the impact of both bodies landing on him. He then hears a machine gun of apologies as he feels the weight on him move. After coming back to reality, he sees a very embarrassed Momo Yaoyorozu and an equally embarrassed Kyoka Jirou. "Way to use me as a cushion, hope I was comfortable enough for you." Izuku says slightly annoyed, as he sees the women get redder from embarrassment.

"W-We didn't mean to land on you. I-It just happened that we fell where you were." Jirou says as Momo was too embarrassed to say anything. Now that you mention it, how exactly did they land on him. As he thought about it, his face began to redden as he realized what exactly he felt on his body and where on his body it was. "No wonder I couldn't see." he slightly mumbles, but Jirou picks it up getting redder. As the girls still weren't over their states of embarrassment Izuku senses something and gets into a position and activates his sharingan. The girls now noticing the different eyes back again began to question things in their mind. As they were about to question why he was in that position, they notice the group of villains heading their way.

"Here they are, I told you I heard a thud. Hey look, 2 good looking gals, well one more than the other but its still 2 free easy women, am I right guys." One of the villain says to the rest of the group as they start laughing and licking their lips. This makes both hero students uncomfortable and makes them get ready as Momo begins to make weapons for both her and Jirou. 

"Hey assholes, if you want to even try to get to them, you're going to have to go through me, and that won't be happening." Izuku says. As the villains looked pissed off as Izuku declared that, they also begin to get ready to fight. Izuku thinks off about the different areas and how his classmates could be doing. (I hope everyone is doign alright for themselves) Izuku thinks to himself, as he prepares to launch at this group of villains. Too bad this is only just the start for whats to come. 

AND thats it for this chapter of VPD. I feel like I could've had a better name then Visual Prowess Deku but hey it is what it is. I hope you all enjoy. I'll try to be more consistent with posting, Imma leave 9 Demonic Beasts on pause for now, I want to get a good ways ahead on Visual Prowess before I continue and make ideas for a different story. If you also write or have any suggestions for stories for me to read please drop them down below. I am a very heavy Izumomo guy but I do read other stories. I need more Izumomo stories in my life, I love them but some i've read are subpar or the same thing over and over. Welp, thats all for now folks, have a wonderful day and PEACE ♥.