Chapter 8 - Vigilante in a Hero School

Before we start this chapter off I just want to thank everyone and this is truly coming from the bottom of my heart. I started this series thinking that 50 reads would be amazing especially since I only showed it to 5 of my friends. You might not be able to see me but I was truly shocked when I saw my story go up to 50 after like 3-4 days but I still kept striving. Next thing I knew about 2 days ago we were at 150. Now as I'm writing this we are over 350 views and I was just awestruck when I saw that this morning. To me it was crazy since I didn't expect to see that but we keep moving but again I thank all of you for if it wasn't for your support and your reads I wouldn't really be in this position and lowkey I kind of want to shed a few tears about it since its giving me that motivation and that confidence to keep going. Anyways back onto important stuff, as this is going to be a harem, I dont really know who exactly to add or what I should do about Ochako. Y'all might be asking me why I dont know what to do about Uraraka but in all honesty I just find Izuku x Ochako bland af, its the most vanilla ship in the series for me but whatever yall vibe with im cool with. I will put this out there, I do not do gay/genderbent ships. Thats my personal prefrences, I have nothing against any of the communities but its just not for me. If that causes some of you to leave the story than I apologize and I wish you best on your way but you can't really get mad at a writer for their own personal opinions. Like maybe down the line if I get more comfortable with writing I'll try it but right now I just dont think I can do it, its not my cup of tea. ANYWAYS lets get onto the story!

Previously, we saw Izuku save a group of girls before his baby moniter started going off. He left before police could arrive but as the data was gathering a certain Psycho rat god was putting the pieces of his identity together even if he knew he was Izuku Midoriya, he didn't know how he had gotten away with not being found for so long. After the girl incident, Izuku shows a bit of arrogance and sneaks into the UA entrance exams. He is calm all throughout the exam until he sees everyone running away from the 0 pointer disregarding anyone elses safety and not even trying to help a girl who was trapped under the rubble which was about to be crushed by the robot. Izuku found this infuriating and went full susanoo mode and destroyed the 0 pointer shocking everyone until it died down and what was left was the vigilante they knew as Madara. As commotions grew Izuku decided to give a lesson about heroism to the future heroes as a Vigilante and leaves before the pros show up. What he didnt know was that thanks to him doing all this left Nezu with enough video evidence and with him hacking the database and finding info of about 3 months ago he finally found Izukus persona, Itachi Uchiha. As the day ended and it was night, Izuku decided to get out of the house only to realize he was being followed by around 10 pro heroes including the almighty rat god. Izuku stops and ask why they are following him to which Nezu tells him all the information he has acquired including the fact that Izuku has a daughter. Izuku felt threatened about the information and was ready to attack until Nezu made him an offer he couldn't exactly refuse with his daughters safety in mind. Izuku accepts the conditions and now we see them heading off to UA, 1 week until the students come in.[Little note here, to make this story work out and Izuku going sooner I decided to make the dorms already a thing Nezu wanted to implement this year with the rise of Madara, little did he know he'd now be schooling Madara, what a turn of events] ANYWAYS onto the chapter!

As the many cars and moving van pull up into UA's school grounds, Izuku is seen fascinating over the small details of UA he didn't pay attention to when he was doing his "little" escapade earlier. He sees the many dormitories spread throughout the grounds, also known as Heights Alliance or so he heard from Nezu earlier, and wonders which one he'd be in and who he'd have to spend his next few years with. This brings him back to the people he'd really not to deal with including Bakugo and that arrogant blue haired boy with glasses from the exam. As Izuku is thinking to himself the many cars stop in front of one of the many dormitories which causes him to stop thinking and look at the dormitory in front of him and look even more awestruck than before. This whole building looked like a small mansion to him since he was pretty used to his small apartment life, even as he was living with his daughter and back when he lived with his mom. Thinking about those times brought Izuku back to why he was angry with heroes in the first place but looking around to the pros getting out of their cars and helping unload the moving van calmed Izuku. Izuku felt like he could trust these heroes but still kept on his ideals that people who only thought on their own self gain deserved to be punished and dealt with to gain true peace but he knows that being in the custody of UA wont allow him to go back to his old life style. As Izuku was just gawking at the size and structure of the dorms a voice calls out to him. "Hey kid, can you come over here and help with YOUR stuff and bring it over to YOUR room! I just want to get this over with so I can go to sleep already!" Aizawa says to him with slight agitation in his voice. "Hehe ok Aizawa sensei, but seeing as you value sleep so much do you think I can sleep through your classes some days?" Izuku asks. "Hehe you remind me of myself, depending on what we need to do that day I'll let you sleep all class period for I will probably also be doing the same, he you might be my favorite problem child." Aizawa says with his shit eating grin on his face. REFERENCE BELOW