Chapter 12 - Opening Up

Hello everybody my name is Markiplier and welcome back too Five Nights at Freddy's.

.

.

.

WRONG PERSONA

Alr Anyways SO

Welcome back to Chapter 12 of my book, if you're still reading this I wonder why like jesus thanks but gawdamn you just added expectations on me to keep writing. But it is what it is, I enjoy writing from time to time so lets see how far I go this time yea. Last chapter we saw Izuku just completely mop the floor with Iida again but this time he did it after he clapped Monoma. No one knows how he did it, all that happened was they looked into his eyes and a few seconds later they collapsed in pain and fear. Afterwards the alarm went off but Izuku didn't care until he felt an unknown evil presence around but then it disappeared rather quickly. His class was forced to pick class reps and Izuku and Momo got chosen for the roles respectively. Now we see them getting on a bus to go to their rescue training at the USJ.(BTW im sorry to those who like Iida but I kinda have to make him a complete douche right now since Izuku is a villain and man has a stick up his ass for quite a while and I don't think all the things that Izuku has done to him so far would change his mind on the matter.) BTW THIS CHAPTER IS MOSTLY A RECAP ON WHAT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED AS THIS IS IZUKU OPENING UP ABOUT WHY HE BECAME A VIGILANTE.

"EVERYONE LINE UP SO THAT THE BUS IS PERFECTLY ORGANIZED" Iida says still acting like the class president even though he lost.

"Iida you really got a meter stick up your ass you know that, you're not even class rep so why are you making orders. Alright everyone I don't care who you sit with or where you sit just make sure I can have some peace and quiet. The bus is arranged in a matter to where a seating chart wouldn't matter anyways, just board the bus." Izuku says whilst getting on the bus. He had to leave Eri at UA since it was rescue training, anything could go wrong with that as well as everybody being involved with the training meaning no one to hold his Eri whilst he trained. Instead he left her with Nezu, hoping he doesn't try to implant some of his world domination schemes into her head.

Everyone got on the bus, Iida still a bit irate that Izuku called him out but he couldn't do much but wish Izuku got hurt somehow during this training. As the bus starts to drive along many conversations are struck, many laughs and yells, much to Izuku and Aizawa's annoyance. It wasn't until the frog girl spock up to Izuku did the bus quiet so it could listen.

"So Izuku, I'm rather blunt when it comes to these things so don't mind me but, if you were a vigilante before what made you come to UA to be a hero kero." Tsuyu asks.

"Well Asui-"

"Call me Tsu"

"...Well Tsu, I was originally training with All Might to become a hero." he starts off gathering everyones attention. "He had me train my quirk to the max whether it would be my eyes-" he starts showcasing his different eyes. "-or my jutsu. He originally wanted me to clean the beach that became an illegal dumping site but I was already cleaning that since I was a kid to help me train in secret. I originally was hiding my quirk you see as when I got originally went to the quirk doctor he said it'd be something revolving my eyes but he did mention chakra. I studied it to the point of mastery that i'm at now. It wasn't until the incident that I saw how the world truly was." he finishes.

Everyone was curious now but didn't feel the need to push him further. Well almost everyone, the same blunt frog girl wanted to know more and so she continued the conversation, much to everyones amazement on how truly blunt she was.

"Sorry if its a sensitive subject but what exactly is this incident you speak of, I'm sorry to offend you but as I said I am rather blunt." Tsu comments.