Chapter 6 - Vigilante Life

Whats good yall, for today I'm going to be regularly posting only 1 chapter a day during weekdays since I have school, clubs, and hw to attend to so less time for me to write but hopefully these chapters are all good. Again, I have to thank all the support that I have gotten from the friends I've trusted and to those who are also reading the story that dont know me personally. Again, involving all art that I use, I never draw any of them so all credit to the artist. By now yall should know how I write for this story so I stopped putting the symbols I use before each chapter but if you need them then just quickly check Chapter 2 or something and you'll get them. Anyways lets get into the story with a "Quick" recap of last chapter.

(SKIP IF YOU DONT NEED/WANT TO READ RECAP) Previously, Izuku was going through tough chakra draining and powering training, where he tried to use all his jutsu and push them to as strong as he could at the time until he ran low on chakra. This helped him boost his chakra reserves and also the amount of energy he needs to put in for each chakra let alone the boost of power each jutsu got. It was 7 months of training with exactly 3 months left but as he was walking home he heard news he never wanted to hear, the location of his and his mothers house was being attacked. He ran as fast as he could but when he arrived the place was already fairly leveled with a rookie pro, Redirect, throwing around the debris thats being thrown at him with no slight care of where he sending it to. The pro Redirect was pissing Izuku off but he couldn't focus on him, he had to find his mother. As crowds started to arrive Izuku sees his mother limping away to safety and tries to reaches her but ends up getting blocked and stopped by many onlookers. As Izuku finally exits the group of people and sees his mom, Redirect throws a broken pole the the villain threw towards him at Inko in front of everyone including her son. Izuku sat their pale faced as he saw his mother get impaled. Izuku goes towards his mother who tells him her last words of love to him before she finally dies in her sons arms, leaving the now broken teen alone. As more pros arrive on the scene including news sources, Redirect finally turns serious since he sees a way to make his debut look amazing but everyone already saw what happened. Mt. Lady, who got stuck in the crowd as she tried to get on the scene, told the arriving heroes all that happened right after Izukus eyes change and he goes and pins Redirect down. After a while of constant pain, Redirect tells Izuku that he doesnt care if a few people have to die, as long as he becomes popular and gains money thats all that matters. Oh boy was that the wrong answer for Izuku who responded by lifting the downed hero up and...stabbing him through the heart with his arm of sharp lightning. Everyone was dumbfounded at Izukus no mercy punishment but before anyone, including the pros, could restrain the teen, he activated Obitos mangekyo and Kamui'd out of the vicinity and into a forest where he decided that true peace could not be obtained with all these people having bad views on why to help others. He decided he needed to make a change, even if it meant being ostracized from society and tagged with the role vigilante or villain. He was going to get peace, one way or another. Recap done now onto the main story.

As Izuku was walking through the forest he internally cursed himself since he didnt know how he was going to be able to sustain himself with no one recognizing him. Thats when he remembered a jutsu he found out called transformation jutsu. Izuku knew that if he walked around the city now he'd instantly be recognized and called out for being the kid on the news so he decided he would use this jutsu to get himself a new look and make himself a new name...but what could he call himself. Izuku had no idea what it was but part of him wanted to keep the start of his name as an I and after plenty of thinking Izuku figured out his look and name.

 Izuku had no idea what it was but part of him wanted to keep the start of his name as an I and after plenty of thinking Izuku figured out his look and name