Chapter 5 - Training and Tragedy

First and foremost I'd like to say the art above is obviously not mine so credit all to the artist. Now, as you can see I'm back at it. Now you may be asking "Didn't this kid say he wouldn't be able to post regularly" no I said I wasnt going to be consistent. So one day I might post 3 chapters, the next day 1, the day after 2, and then some days 0. I won't always be able to make these chapters for this story but I am trying my hardest to have free time so that I can get back at writing since I lowkey enjoy writing this AU even if its my first one and it might not be the best I love seeing the many views I already have grow since it is boosting my confidence since I havent gotten a single bad comment. I am pretty nervous on showing some of my friends my story but once this story kicks off and it passes 100 reads I'm going to start sharing it with my friends. I know its your friends that you show first but right now I've only told 2 people about it because I have high anxiety but lets get onto the story.

As you can read from the chapter name, this chapter will include mostly training to boost Izuku's power before the entrance exam and their will be a tragedy. What comes after you'll have to read to find out. With that said LETS GET INTO IT!

(SKIP IF YOU DONT NEED RECAP) Previously, Izuku finally showed off his amazing control over all aspects of his quirk shocking his class with how many things he can actually do. After that Bakugo started yelling and getting into a slight argument until the bell rings and Izuku dips out of there. He comes across the Sludge Villain and easily takes him down with his Fire style and later meets All Might. Due to All Mights negligence though, the Sludge Villain escapes and captures a hostage, which happened to be Bakugo, whilst multiple pro heroes dont know how to go in and save Bakugo whilst also capturing the villain. It isn't until Izuku uses his Flying thunder god technique to save Bakugo. After that Izuku is being told off until he fires back at the heroes for not doing their jobs, all this is going down as All Might is seeing the determination and heroic drive coming from Izuku. He then asks Izuku if he wants to be his successor but Izuku quickly denies it and gives off his reason with All Might accepting it with him atleast being able to train Izuku. They make a bet on if Izuku can beat All Mights high score for the entrance exam and shake on it. Now that we are caught up lets get onto the story.

STORY - Izuku wakes up after his eventful day yesterday and he instantly decides to get up and jog to the beach All Might told him to meet him at. As he is arriving he sees the skinny frail form of All Might in the middle of a surprisingly clean beach looking dumbfounded. As Izuku walks up to him he asks why this is.

Izuku - *Arriving* "Hey All Might, why are we in this beach and why do you look like you've seen something impossible?" Izuku asked as he arrived to where All Might was.

A.M. - *Still shocked* "Its just that...I didn't expect this beach to be completely clean, last I heard it was a heap of garbage." All Might explains.

Izuku - "Oh yea, as I was growing up to work out and boost my quirk I came here almost everyday until I finally moved all the trash off the beach and found a way to dispose of it" Izuku says nonchalantly surprising All Might more. 

A.M. - "YOU DID THIS?" he asked loudly causing people to turn their heads towards the duo but then getting back to what they were doing beforehand.

Izuku - "Yep, now what are we doing for training, I came all the way here nice and early to get my training done so what is it All Might?" Izuku asked

A.M. - "W-well I was originally going to have you clean the whole beach without using your quirk but it looks like you beat me to it. Instead, lets see the exactly uhh....what do you call those techniques you pull of like that big wave of fire or the lightning teleportation?"

Izuku - "Oh, I call those jutsu. I have jutsu's revolving every element including Fire, Earth, Water, Lightning, and Wind. Why? Are you going to have me work on all of them to boost their firepower?" Izuku asked