__ Has Joined The Game

Dream's Pov

Dream has joined the game

I looked at the screen that was supposedly chat, re-reading what had just popped up on the screen over and over, taking it in that I was actually in the game. I eventually looked up, seeing I spawned in somewhat of an open plains area. I immediately began taking advantage of the area and began mining trees, gathering as much wood as possible so to help my friends out as soon as they spawned. Then the thought dawned on me: did I have my mask on me? I felt around, suddenly taking note of what my avatar looked like.

I was wearing my mask on the side of my face, a long sleeve green hoodie, jeans, and lime-green sneakers. "I can live with this..." I muttered to myself. I took note of the leather bag I spawned with on my shoulder, and a weird belt-like thing that lined from my left shoulder to my right hip that seemed to be able to hold smaller items, like what I assumed to be around the size of potions and other small objects in the game. I also took note of the large sheath attached to a belt on my right side that would be capable of holding a sword. "Nice set up, guess I won't have to worry about being able to carry stuff," I muttered. Chat had closed out by now, but it reopened immediately with a new welcome message.

BadBoyHalo has joined the game

I quickly pulled my mask over my face, confused at the fact I could still see perfectly, but I brushed it off and looked around until I saw Bad, dressed in clothes similar to his Minecraft skin. "Bad!" I yelled out, running over to him. I noticed quickly that I could see his gamertag above his head, just like you could in-game. I soon stopped in front of him, smiling widely even though he couldn't see it. "Dream!" He quickly hugged me, catching me off guard for a moment before I hugged him back. "We're in, we're actually in-" I let go of him and quickly ran back to a tree. "Bad, we need to get supplies while it's still day, the faster we stack up the better!" I continued mining the tree, hearing him mine a tree behind me.

Wilbur Soot has joined the game

TommyInnit has joined the game

Karl Jacobs has joined the game

Chat displayed as my friends joined the game, me smiling and seeing them load in at spawn.

Technoblade has joined the game

Purpled has joined the game

I smiled, all my friends in the game with me now. They all seemed to notice me and Bad mining trees, and they joined in. I quickly learned how crafting worked, whenever I wished to craft something a holographic-like screen would pull up in front of me, allowing me to craft things and check recipes for items. I quickly made planks as well as a crafting table, setting the table down and using it to make essential wooden items, getting a sword, an axe, and a pickaxe, deciding last minute to make a shovel as well.

Running over to a mountain bottom, I began mining the dirt and collecting it until all I could see was stone. I pulled out my pickaxe and began mining the stone, seeing an advancement pull up in chat.

Dream has made the advancement: Stone Age

I collected about forty cobblestone before all I could see was gravel, then using my shovel until I got a few flint as well as pure gravel. I ran back over to the crafting table, crafting new stone tools.

Dream has made the advancement: Getting An Upgrade

"DREAM WHAT THE HELL-" Tommy started out, being cut off by Bad. "LANGUAGE!" I chuckled, continuing to make a stone sword and place it in the sheath at my side, putting my other items in my bag.