Found And Lost

BadBoyHalo Pov

"GEPPY!"

"Bad-?"

Before I could even think about what I was doing I was running over to Skeppy and hugging him as tight as possible.

"Oh my goodness, Skeppy! I was so worried about you- I thought something was going to happen, I thought you would die and I kept checking the death list over and over just to make sure you were okay-" I pulled away from him and held his face to make him look at me. I looked all around him, trying to see if there were any injuries. "You don't have any cuts, do you? Any scrapes? Does anything hurt?" I asked worriedly. A giggle from him calmed my nerves. "I'm fine, Bad. They've made sure I'm okay, they knew this would happen if I got hurt and you found out." I heard Dream say a small "told you" behind me. "Still, I'm worried," I said in my defence.

I leaned in and hugged him again, him returning the hug this time and making me smile. Suddenly though he pushed me away. "Wait, why are you here? How are you here? Were you in the glitch and I didn't know? Were you on Kit-?? I didn't see you when I spawned, how- why are you here? You could get hurt, Bad!" I let him finish his little panic before I answered him. "I'm here because I was worried about you, you muffinhead. Mojang found a way to code players in, and he gave Dream the email first. He could bring friends along and he brought me and the rest of us. I know I can get hurt, but I'd rather be hurt knowing you're okay than be sitting at home with my housemate just hoping you're fine." I gave him a small smile, and he returned it.

"Alright, I guess. You guys are here now, I assume for your friends too?" Skeppy said as he stood up, cutting our moment short. Most of the others nodded. "Look, I really don't want to wait anymore, where's Tubbo!?" Tommy spoke, loudly, but you were able to hear the worry for his friend in his voice. "Oh! I can take you to him, and you're just in time to be with him and Ranboo maximum time. Ranboo just got out of his enderwalk state," Skeppy said, striking all of us silent. "ENDERWALK STATE!?!?" Tommy screamed, suddenly very on edge. "Oh right, you guys don't know everything... Walk with me, I'll explain on the way."

We began walking down a dirt path, following Skeppy as Dan walked away. "Question, how many of you had major lore on the SMP? Or enough it would affect a human being?" Skeppy asked, confusing all of us. He sighed. "Let me explain, you see, while yes, this is a large multiplayer version of Minecraft, it seemed something...special, happened with those who belonged to the Dream SMP. Not everyone was affected, but some were. Some people just had more things skin wise, like me, I spawned with like a box on my head like the head of my Minecraft skin. However, some people had their lore on the SMP mix in with them. Including Ranboo. So yes, he's half enderman. He also has an enderwalk state. Thankfully due to how Tubbo looks canonically, he can stay with Ranboo throughout the state because his bangs cover his eyes, so Ranboo doesn't see him staring at him."

I took a moment to take that in, lore affecting people? That's a lot to worry about.

"You guys, you don't seem to have much lore affecting you. So maybe that part of the glitch skipped over you, but seeing how some of your lores were progressive that thought could change. Now there's this to worry about. Recently we've discovered two things that happen to people if they give up, depending on which route they go down. Those who become sad and think there's no way of getting out go into a state where they wish to be isolated, only come out at night, and get angry when people look at them. They start to slowly become endermen. Of course, Ranboo is safe from this, because he is half enderman, but that also makes it so he can talk to those who become an ender and he can try and bring them back. When they come back though, they aren't always the same. He's only been able to rescue a few of them.

"Then there's the other way you go. People have learned that if you kill someone, you get their life, and therefore if you die can respawn. So some people who gave up on trying to get out, are now trying to keep everyone else from beating the game by killing them and getting their respawns, trying to make themselves immortal. We call them The Withered. It's horrible, and they also like to kill endermen that are real people for their pearls so we can't beat the end. We already have so much trouble getting into the nether, because we've yet to be able to get in period. It takes so much obsidian to get in, we haven't gotten all we need yet." I remembered the ruined portal Techno and Dream found.