A note - A/N

Hey everyone. 

As some of you might know, as of today, Technoblade is...gone. He passed away due to his stage four cancer. 

I want all of you to know that while he might be gone from the world in person, I'm sure he'll continue to bless the world with his spirit. He's been there in times of need for many, has been an inspiration and an idol for years. Even without new content, without new words, we can always look back upon his old videos and think, "There was a legend. He lived a good life, and he was an amazing person." 

Thanks to Techno's merch and all the people buying, his siblings now all have the option to go to college. 

Techno was a great brother. There's still content out there of him playing with his sister by his side, and we can all see how he was what his siblings will look at as a role model.

As you might've seen from his video, the whole "Dave" being his name was a prank. His real name is Alex, and yet I'm sure we can all agree that no matter what his name is or was, Technoblade is and will always be a legend. 

"Technoblade never dies" is a phrase we all learned and all know by heart by now. Maybe he doesn't live forever, and maybe not physically, but he truly never will die. His memory will live in our hearts for the rest of our lives, and will live on in the hearts of everyone who ever gets to see the amazing content he made and the merch he used to help take his siblings to college (if they want). 

That being said, I think it's time it's officially mentioned:

This book is on hiatus. However long, I don't know, and quite frankly, I'm sure none of you care today. But I figured I'd say it in an announcement people could see, a few lines in a part that is dedicated to our hero.

Regardless of this story being on hiatus, I won't use Dave or Alex or any name in this book, keeping true to the privacy we were asked of by his family in his final video. 

Technoblade was, is, and will always will be an inspiration for us all. And I'm happy to say (as a Ranboo alter) that I'm glad I knew someone so great once upon a time. 

And now, as a final thing to say:

Technoblade will never die, as long as we keep him in our hearts. 

Rest in Peace, Alex, you were a hero to us all. 

June 30th, 2022
-Ranboo (alter) and Zak (your author)