chapter 4

after swimming sarah and i went inside and up to her room to leave wheezie on the couch watching a movie.

"you wanna stay? it's getting late" sarah asked scrolling through her phone.

"i might as well but i don't have any pants" i said.

"i would give you a pair of sweatpants or something but all of mine are at the chateau" sarah said.

"you can go into my brothers room and grab a pair off his nightstand or something i'm sure he wouldn't mind" she added.

"are you sure your brother would be okay with me just waltzing into his room?" i questioned.

"just be quiet" she whispered.

i nodded and left the room walking towards her brothers room slowly turning the door handle.

i peaked my head in to make sure nobody was in the room before walking towards the black dresser in the corner of the room.

i opened it before hearing the door creak.

"what the hell are you doing in here?" rafe asked closing the door, his eyes dilated from coke is my guess.

"i was just- i'm sorry i was looking for a pair of sweats" i said looking down trying to avoid awkward eye contact.

"and why didn't you borrow a pair of sarah's?" he asked cocking his head.

"because hers are at the chateau- im sorry i'll just leave" i said walking towards the door before he grabbed my hand.

i stopped before he let go of my hand and grabbed a pair of grey sweatpants from his dresser.

"here" he said handing the pants to me before walking to his closet and handing me a sweatshirt.

"incase you get cold" he winked.

i smiled "thanks".

i walked out of the room and back into sarah's before closing the door quickly.

"you grabbed a sweatshirt too?" she questioned.

"rafe came in.. he gave it to me" i said awkwardly.

"ooo sorry girl i still thought he was outside" she said.

"it's okay" i said putting on the sweatpants and hoodie.

i smelled the strong cologne coming off the fabric, wrapping around my nostrils.

damn he smells really good...

i layed on sarah's bed as we watched the vampire dairies for about an hour.

"i'm gonna go get a glass of water" i said getting up off the bed.

"okay don't be long" sarah said, her eyes still fixed to the hot dark haired vampire on the tv screen.

i left the room and walked downstairs towards the kitchen grabbing a glass from the cabinet.

"you look good in my clothes" i heard a familiar voice from behind me say.

i turned around and low and behold it was rafe standing in nothing but grey sweats with his arms folded.

"you wish cameron" i said before heading to the fridge to fill my glass.

i could still feel him staring so i glanced over to see his perfectly toned abs and the dark shadow below it in the sweats.

i couldn't help but stare and think how i could see it already through the pants.

"it looks better in the bedroom" rafe said catching me staring.

i quickly looked down, my cheeks getting red as he started laughing.

"am i making you blush pogue princess?" he said stepping closer to me smirking.

"no..." i muttered feeling his fingers underneath my chin to lift my head up.

my eyes met with his icy blue ones.

"it's okay...." he muttered "it's hot"

i took his hand off my chin and placed it around my neck.

"if you're gonna touch me... touch me right" i whispered seeing his eyes widen and his mouth part before i took my glass of water upstairs leaving him speechless.

"hey i told you not to take long" sarah said crossing her arms.

"sorry i spilt some water on the floor" i lied through my teeth. i couldn't tell her about my interaction with rafe.

"oh okay" she said.

a few hours later sarah had fallen asleep next to me.

i got up and left her room to go to the bathroom to pee since i was most likely going to go to bed soon.

i opened the bathroom door before hearing a door open next to me and an arm wrap around me and grab me into a room.

i looked around and saw i was in rafes room with rafe standing over me having me pinned against the door, his hand around your neck once again.

"i bet that little stunt you pulled downstairs was funny right? having my hand around your throat and then just leaving me" he said in a low tone.

"did i just discover a kink in the rafe cameron?" i said smirking dragging my finger along his hand making him stare at my finger.

"one of them" he said snapping his eyes back up to mine.