chapter 5

i left the room walking back to sarah's and getting into bed just staring at the ceiling.

i didn't have to pee anymore.

i woke up to knocking on sarah's door which caused sarah to jump up.

"yes?" sarah yelled at the door.

"dad and rose left for the week which means party. here. tonight". said a familiar and raspy voice.

"i don't care leave me alone rafe" sarah yelled burrowing her face back into her pillow.

i heard a scoff on the other side of the door and the footsteps faded.

"should we invite everyone to rafes party tonight?" i asked.

"i don't know if a bunch of pogues should go to a kook party" she said.

"cmon sarah this is your house too, rafe is gonna have to deal with your friends" i said.

she caved and nodded.

i sent a text to the group letting them know the details.

P4L 🤘

me
party @ sarah's tonight  😋

i felt my phone buzz a few times and looked down at the responses.

P4L

me
party @ sarah's tonight 😋

john b 😇
i'm in

jj 😈
BYOB AND BYOW

kie 💕
we'll be there 😘😝🌊🍾

pope 🤓
i'll ask my pops

*****

sarah was looking in the full length mirror laying against her door as i did my makeup at her vanity.

i put on some simple makeup with a brown wing and some lip gloss. i had my hair down, curled a bit. i was wearing a top that wrapped around my neck and waist with two straps that came over both boobs leaving a big space in the middle of my chest. i was wearing basic mom jeans with low nude heels.

"you look hot" sarah said winking at me causing me to laugh.

"not to bad yourself babe" i replied as she checked herself out in the mirror.

sarah was wearing a beautiful sparkly nude dress with dark brown heels.

we heard the doorbell ring from downstairs and opened it revealing our best friends.

"is this good enough for a kook party?" john b said wearing a button down shirt and brown pants. jj wore a black shirt with jeans. kie wore a lavender two piece, it was a bikini top and a pencil skirt, her hair in a half up half down look with black heels. pope wore a grey button down with cream khakis.

"you look great" she reassured him "we didn't even tell you guys to dress up" she added.

"we wanted to make a good impression and my mom just had some stuff in the closet" kie said.