chapter 11

"but you did offer" he said in a low tone as if he didn't want anyone to hear.

i turned around hoping he would tell me what ever i said last night.

me. offering rafe cameron to undress.. me.

"stop playing with me rafe" i said continuing to try and leave the room.

"what? are you nervous about what you whispered into my ears last night when i carried you to my car" he said smirking.

i stopped, my cheeks flushing. i turned to look at him before exiting the room.

not interested.

i walked to the bathroom staring at myself in the mirror. i look like shit. mascara running, face red, hair messy, etc.

i slipped off rafes hoodie along with his shorts and stepped into the shower, letting the hot water hit my back.

i heard a squeak of the door handle.

i stood still in my tracks, hearing the door open, a shadow entering the room.

it was rafe.

he stepped in front of the glass door admiring my naked body as i tried to use my arms to cover myself up but failed.

"rafe what the hell get out!" i shrieked.

a smirk began to form on his lips "so what you're saying is you don't want me to join you?" he said.

"no why the fuck would i?" i seethed through my teeth.

"because you stated last night, and i quote, 'rafey i want you to fuck me until my eyes pop'" he licked his lips.

my stomach turned at the thought of me ever saying that to someone.

"i was fucked up rafe" i stated continuing with my shower not caring anymore.

"true.. but every sentence said from a person under the influence always has a bit of truth behind it" he retorted.

i bit my lip. i hadn't had sex in a long time and now i have the opportunity standing right in front of me.

and rafe is hot.

"then come over here and turn that sentence into a reality" i said softly seeing him get hard in his pants.

he swallowed hard before slipping his shirt off followed by his shorts and boxers.

i made some space for him to get in moving behind the shower head. he stepped inside, the water hitting his chest running along his abs.

i stared at his abs before slowly looking further down at his dick.

my eyes widened at how huge it was since i figured assholes like rafe have small dicks.

"it's rude to stare" rafe chuckled.

"sorry" i mumbled looking back up at him.

he took the back of my head with his palm, angling it back down to his dick.

"i don't mind" he whispered against my ear.

i shot my head back up and plastered my lips against his causing him to jump back a bit but then kiss back.

his hands moved to my hips pulling me closer to him. he planted wet kisses starting from my jawline down to my neck, leaving bruises. he stopped at my collar bone before attaching his lips to one of my boobs, his hand playing with the other one.