chapter 30

WARNING ⚠️ this chapter contains smut

"kiss me," I said softly.

rafes concern turned into a slight smile, he leaned in and pressed his lips on mine. his hands moved from my waist, feeling up my back sending a cold shiver down my spine.

I felt the hem of his shirt and pulled it up over his body, breaking our kiss for a slight moment. his hands felt around my bra strap and unclasped it, followed by him removing my shirt. I reached to take my bra off my shoulders but rafe grabbed my hand softly.

"let me" he whispered taking the straps off and letting the bra fall to the floor. he then put his hands on my pants, sliding them down and remaining eye contact.

I kicked my pants to the side and then lowered my panties to the ground. rafe backed up and sat on the end of the bed just staring.

I felt a bit vulnerable because I was a bit insecure about my body. sure i've been naked in front of rafe before but never like this.

he noticed I looked uncomfortable and got up from the bed, grabbing my hands and looking into my eyes.

"you're beautiful" he reassured me. I smiled and rafe picked me up, setting me on the bed and climbing on top.

he placed his thumb on my bottom lip, dragging it down my chin and along my neck. when he reached my color bone he placed kisses on each side and continued to run his finger down my chest. he stopped and kissed the space in between my boobs and began to trace his finger down my stomach and along my hips. when he reached my core he opened my legs a bit, kissing my clit causing me to inhale sharply. he looked up at me and began to blow on my clit giving me the same spine shiver feeling.

"rafe.." I moaned quietly.

he stopped blowing and traced his finger down my thigh, then my calf, and then my ankle.

he climbed over my body again and put his lips to my ear, giving my ear a kiss.

"I won't let anything happen to this beautiful body.." he said and pushed a piece of hair out of my face "or this beautiful face.." he added.

my face went red and I smiled at him.

"I think one thing can happen to this beautiful body" I retorted.

"and what would that be sweetheart?" he replied.

"you can fuck it.." I whispered and bit my lip.

"oh trust me.." he whispered back "I will" he licked his bottom lip hungrily.

he pulled down his pants but before he could climb back on top I pushed him against my headboard.

I tied his hands to the bed frame using a shirt and he sat there silently waiting for something to happen.

"I like it when you take control" he smirked.

"you like it because I get kinky" I giggled.

"do you want me to be kinkier?" he laughed.

"we'll you're pretty good at the degrading and choking kinks but I wouldn't mind being tied to the bed like this" I shrugged.

"oh baby I can do more than just tie you to the bed" he raised a brow.

"like what?" I bit my lip excitedly.

"if I tell you then you won't be surprised next time" he replied.

"well then... for right now, we can do my kinks," I said.

I positioned my body in front of him and slowly opened my legs revealing myself to him. his brows furrowed but he didn't ask questions. I slowly put my hand over my core.

"don't do it..." rafe muttered.

i began to masturbate in front of him. his mouth fell open knowing he couldn't touch himself because his hands were tied.

I moved my hand faster and started to softly moan.

"y/n.." he started breathing heavily not removing his eyes from my hand.

I began to moan rafes name to egg him on making him squirm in his position. I could see his member start to rise from his boxers.

"y/n, please... I can't take much more of this" he whined.

"do you like it when I rub my clit to your name?" I pouted continuing with my motions.

"yes.." he breathed out, his hair started to stick to his forehead.

"do you wish this was your hand instead of mine?" I moaned.

"fuck.." he groaned "yes I do" he whispered.

I stopped and climbed on his lap, straddling him.

"I can't hear you.." I whispered back.

"yes," he said louder "I wish it was my hand, I wish it were my fingers inside of you, I wish it was my hand making your legs shake, I wish it was my hand making you moan my name" rafe whined again.

"as you wish.." I said as I untied his hands from the bed frame.

once his hands were free he pushed me on my back and pulled my legs up to his lap. immediately he pushed two fingers in my entrance and started pumping in and out. his hand slithered up my body and started massaging one of my boobs.

"rafe i'm g-gonna cum" I closed my eyes and gripped the sheets, my back arched upwards as I released all over rafes fingers.

"who's pussy is this?" he grunted, continuing to pump in and out even after I came.

"yours" I whimpered.

he towered over my body and grabbed my cheeks with one hand "who's. pussy. is. this." he said more sternly.

"yours rafe it's yours!" I moaned.

"that's right you little slut" he grunted.

he slid his fingers out and tore off his boxers. he grabbed my hips and slammed into me, groaning louder and louder not caring if anybody could hear.

"your pussy is so fucking good," he said closing his eyes with his lips apart.

he began to thrust slower and slower until he pounded into me one last time "FUCK!" he grunted before pulling out and falling on the bed next to me.

we laid there heavily panting for a few minutes before rafe broke the silence.

"so your kink is to torture me"

authors note :
did I incorporate my kinks into this chapter, yes I most certainly did, am I ashamed, yes I most certainly am