chapter 31

"so your kink is to torture me" rafe chuckled to himself.

"when it's in my favor.. absolutely" I laughed back.

"now I know never to piss you off because you're gonna use that as punishment" he shook his head.

"or one day maybe you will wake up with your hands and feet tied to the bed you'll never know" I shrugged.

"noooo" he whined, getting on top of me and ticking my hips.

"ohhh it's on," I said laughed, hitting his arms. I grabbed his arms and threw him back, grabbing his feet and tickling the bottom of them.

"no... NO!" he started yelling and kicking trying to get me to stop but I didn't.

rafe and I cocked our heads as my door as it slammed open, racing to cover ourselves with the sheets. the door revealed everyone in their pajamas with some sort of weapon with a horrified look on their face.

jj had his hair all over the place, a frozen stick of butter in hand, kies face looked terrified, her eyes puffy and she was holding a pan, popes eyes were barely open and he was holding a butter knife and john b and sarah both stood there dripping with sweat, sarah was holding a hair brush and john b was holding a pair of scissors.

"WHAT!" we both screamed in unison.

"we thought one of you was dying!" pope yelled back.

"yeah, what was with the screaming?!" jj said before his face fell into disgust.

"ew ew ew ew ew ew," he said turning around and walking out of the door frame.

"I was tickling his feet goddammit!" I yelled, hearing it echo down the hall.

they all dropped their weapons and sighed heavily.

"if you were tickling his feet then why are you both naked under the covers?" sarah asked crossing her arms and squinting her eyes.

"naked... tickle attack?" I laughed awkwardly.

"you guys don't take off your clothes for a tickle sesh?" john b replied to sarah sarcastically.

"personally I start with the shirt" pope added putting a hand to his chest.

we all laughed and kie turned to look at rafe and I.

"glad to know you both aren't dead" kie giggled.

"that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me kie," rafe said with a big smile.

"don't make me regret it," kie said and walked out of the room, pope and john b following after her.

sarah stayed back and looked down the hall to before looking back at both of us.

"you guys need to keep it the fuck down I can barely sleep" she whisper shouted.

"sorry sarah I won't tickle her anymore," rafe said putting his hands up.

"that's not what I meant," sarah said crossing her arms.

our eyes widened at her, rafe and I shared a glance at each other before bursting out laughing.

"you guys are like wild animals" she rolled her eyes with a smile.

"i'll buy you earplugs for your birthday, how does that sound?" I giggled.

"you're gonna need to get me the extra strength ones, I seriously don't know how the others can't hear you," sarah said before walking out of my room and shutting the door.

I sank into my bed "aww did I tire you out" rafe said with a puppy dog look on his face.

"no, but kicking a drug dealer's ass did," I said rolling over and nuzzling the sheets to my nose.

I felt rafe shift his body over to mine, his arm wrapped over my waist and he intertwined his fingers with mine.

he pushed some hair behind my ear and buried his face into my neck "it was attractive to watch i'll admit" he muttered in my ear "but if you ever do some stupid shit like that again I swear to go-"I turned my head and cut him off with a kiss.

"shhh go to sleep" I smiled and turned back over. I felt his breath hit the back of my neck with each exhale.

"goodnight love" he whispered and kissed my ear.

"goodnight rafe" I whispered back, closing my eyes and slowly drifting asleep.

***

my eyes fluttered open, the sunlight burning my eyes through the cracks in my blinds. I looked at the clock on my nightstand, it read 9:04 am. I closed my eyes again, getting in a little more rest before unlocking my hand from rafes and sitting up.

he turned over and muttered, still asleep. I got up off the bed, my feet hitting the the warm floor from the sunlight.

I walked to my dresser and put my hair into a bun, sticking bobby pins in the stray hairs. I threw on a black sweatshirt that had ghost face on it and walked out of my room.

I walked out into the living room, rubbing my eyes. I reached the kitchen and lowered my hands from my face, seeing kieara and sarah in the kitchen. sarah had her hands around kiearas neck in a more flirty way than friendly. I stepped closer but they must've heard me because they cocked their heads towards me, sarah removing her hands from kieara.

"morning y/n, how'd you sleep?" sarah said walking over to me and hugging me.

"like a woman who had a very good night last night," I giggled to myself, opening the fridge and grabbing the carton of orange juice. kieara leaned against the kitchen island looking at me with a curious look.

"she had sex with rafe last night," sarah said "I can't believe you guys don't hear it" she added.

"what makes you think I don't hear it?" kieara said.

sarah and I looked at kieara with a weird look.

"hey man your fornication is my entertainment, the stuff I hear is INSANE" she laughed.

"eulghh" sarah gagged.

I facepalmed in embarrassment and grabbed a cup from the pantry.

"what are you guys talking about?" rafe said walking into the kitchen with a tired look on his face.

"NOTHING!"

authors note :
heyy guysss, school is still tiring and tough but I manage. drink some water, take a bath and eat some food love u guys 😩<3