chapter 12

i chuckled at his words. i turned the water off, stepping out of the shower grabbing two towels and tossing one to rafe.

"what can i say she's one of a kind" i said throwing my hands in the air tugging both my lips back.

"i can't argue with that" he laughed.

rafe wrapped the towel around his waist before pushing his hair back from his face.

i dried myself off picking up rafes clothes to put them back on.

"a little privacy?" i said glaring at rafe.

"are you serious" he said pointing to the shower reminding me of our "interaction".

i stood there in silence crossing my arms waiting for him to turn around.

"fine" he rolled his eyes before turning his body to face the wall.

"thank you" i replied dropping the towel and slipping into the sweatshirt and shorts.

"can i turn around now your majesty" he said.

"yes" i giggled.

"you really do look good in my clothes" he said eyeing me up and down.

"i look good in everything" i winked before opening the door.

"y/n?" a high voice said standing in the doorframe in front of me.

fuck..

"rafe?!" sarah added with her mouth dropped open "i knew it!" she yelled putting a hand to her mouth.

i turned around to see him awkwardly staring at the floor with his hand on the back of his neck.

i turned back around to face sarah in front of me waiting for an explanation.

"i- we were just-" she cut me off before i could say anything else.

"i don't even wanna know.." she said about to leave but pointed back at rafe.

"i'm watching you raphael" she said pointing two fingers to him and then back at her eyes.

rafe put his hands up in defense.

sarah walked away before i shut the door running after her.

"please don't tell the others.. they would skin me alive" i pleaded.

sarah looked at me with a caring look in her eyes.

"my lips are sealed, but be careful y/n.. you know how rafe is" she said.

"i know i know but it's not like we have a thing.. that was our first time having sex" i said shrugging my shoulders.

"first of all, gross, second of all, rafe isn't a relationship type of person, but you're funny you're sweet..." she said.

"and you're hot as fuck" she laughed.

i nudged her arm "shut up i love you" i said giving her a hug.

she wrapped her arms around me tightly "i just want what's best for you.. and you know they will too" she said.

i looked down knowing who she was referring to.

"i know they love me and i love them but you know it wouldn't go down well if i told them i was shagging your brother" i said looking up at her.

"you're going to have to tell them eventually" she said.

"i will" i smiled faintly.

she gave me a quick peck on the cheek before going back to her room.

i turned around as rafe opened the bathroom door stepping out.

"is she mad" rafe asked.

"no i just told her not to tell anyone" i replied.

his face fell into a frown "you mean not to tell the pogues..." he said quietly.

"rafe you know how they would react and you don't even like them!" i said.

"i know, i don't even know why you hang around them.. you're not like them" he said.

i scoffed "well i'm not like a kook either".

he just rolled his eyes crossing his arms.

"are you mad at me now?" i asked.

"no, i just wish you didn't have to hide it from your friends because they hate kooks so much" he said.

"and the kooks hate the pogues just as much... and in all fairness rafe you did beat up pope last summer at the golf course" i seethed through my teeth angry at how he was acting.

"whatever i don't wanna talk about this anymore" i said pushing past him and walking down the stairs.

"where the hell are you going?" he yelled.

"the chateau" i said not even giving him a backwards glance before i slammed the door and left the house.

****

i made it back to the chateau, opening the front door and walking inside.

"where have you been?" jj asked his brows furrowed as john b turned his attention to me.

"got too fucked up at the party and ended up slumming some touron in his apartment" i lied.

"awww did he give you his clothes?" john b said pointing at my attire.

shit i'm still in rafe's clothes.

"yeah he ripped my clothes off so he j-" i started before jj interrupted fake gagging over the couch while john b had a disgusted look on his face.

i laughed and walked into my room throwing myself on the bed.

what am i gonna do about rafe...

authors note :

bitch wtf u let sarah find out about rafe 😳 anywaysss i have a lot of chapters pre written so don't be surprised if i drop 3 chapters at once 😮‍💨