When Heros Meet

~Miguel~

My name is Miguel and I'm 18 years old. I have a habit of being your typical asshole, but really I have a heart of gold. I know I can come off as unapproachable, but that's just because of my outside appearance. I have multiple tattoos, some are funny, while others... well they came from late dumb nights with friends. Some of the funny ones are spongebob getting a Wedgie on my shoulder and a hot chili pepper on my right ass cheek. The others are more slutty, like the tramp stamp above my ass that reads "Open for Service" and an arrow pointed down between my cheeks. Overall I'm just your average 5'8 guy with spiky brown hair. I don't have a six pack or anything, but I do have a decent body. My best feature is my cock of course... I'm just kidding. My best asset is my huge round ass and soft puffy lips. Now my cock isn't small, but it's a decent six inches. I usually trim my pubes, but only when I know I'm about to get some...

Enough about me, the summer flew by and I spent most of it chilling with my friends and ending up face down ass up. I had a habit of betting with my friends and wrestling with them. I usually lost and got tons of wedgies. Honestly even when we weren't playing around, no one is safe from them. It's like when they see a phat ass and a waistband sticking out, they get triggered and want to destroy your asshole. On the last day of summer my friends threw me a party to celebrate my acceptance into the Hero Rising program. It's a program to test and train new heroes and help them master their abilities. On the first day there's a big exam that will determine how strong we are and if we will start off as new heroes in training or be placed in the misfit group. No one wants to be put into the misfit group because they get all of the worst missions and no one respects them. So naturally everyone wants to be in the hero league. The party raged on all night and into the early morning. It was fun, but I couldn't wait for my new adventure.

~Exam Day~

The day had finally arrived and It was exam day! I threw on my basketball shorts over my lucky light blue cloud briefs and a t-shirt. I made my way to the testing site on the outskirts of town. The address was for an abandoned warehouse. When I walked Inside there were three other guys sitting in the waiting area. They were from all different backgrounds and all had a unique look. Before I could introduce myself a scientist looking man walked out to us. He introduced himself as Dr.Crane, the head of the testing department. He told us to stand and introduce ourselves beginning with the huge guy to the right of me. The guy had huge muscles, glowing olive skin and sparkling eyes.

Aster: Hello, I'm Aster and I'm 20 years old. My power is enhancement.

Everyone: *Giggles*

Aster: Oh wait, not like that... I didn't mean enhancement like boner pills... I can change the properties of any object or weapon. I can even change the density too! I'm mostly skilled with duel swords and the spear.

He seemed a little shy, but his powers were very impressive. He had to be a certified badass. He was also cute as fuck and I wouldn't mind letting him handle my sword. Besides my horny thoughts I still thought it was cool that he knew hand to hand combat. Next in line was a guy with the biggest ass I had ever seen, well not as big as mine, but it was still massive. He stepped forward and I could have sworn I saw each one of his ass cheeks jiggle like a bowl of jello. I honestly wouldn't mind getting stuck between his magical place. His underwear had to spend lots of time dug deep between his thunder clapping cheeks.

Danny: Yo! I'm Daniel, but you can call me Danny. I'm 24 and I have the ability to cause earthquakes and other natural disasters.

Man from the back: I bet when that phat ass claps, you cause a thunder storm.