Man Down

The battle at the agency was going perfectly! The city's top hero's were finally caught and  by me none of the less. They've honestly given society more problems than they've actually helped. My plan worked perfectly and they were none the wiser at what was in store for them. I was strategic and planned this attack for months. I slipped Dr. Lockjaw into the agency as my double agent and as incompetent as he is, he did do a wonderful job. He gave me all the information I needed on those silly heroes and all of their procedures and systems. I knew those hero's better than they knew themselves. Once I had enough information, I let loose my number one henchwoman Martha. She had always been good to me and had never failed a job before. She's the reason I was able to build my empire and develop the technology for the power dampeners.

I indulged the misfit heroes and dropped from my dragon. I ordered them to stay close and circle above me. The so-called misfit hero's wore some strange and slutty costumes. Over the years, the costumes for the hero's kept getting more and more revealing, but this was ridiculous. The scrawny guy to my left literally only wore a thin two string swimsuit and a cloak. Besides their ridiculous outfits, I analyzed the three who stood before me. According to Dr. LockJaw the hero's had some strange powers and there are supposed to be five of them.

Marco: Aren't there two of you missing?

Danny: Pipe down nerd, you should be worrying about the ass whopping you're about to get.

The three heros charged at me at full force. The first to strike was nature boy. He threw a giant spear at me that left a line of mossy stone. I dodged it, but grabbed the end of the spear and threw it at the loudmouth with the exposed cheeks. With the spear headed towards him, he stomped the ground and a giant wall of stone shielded him from the attack. Distracted by the flying spear, Matt didn't realize that Marcos' dragon was hovering over him and shot out a golden blast of energy. The blast hit him in the back, but lucky for him the cloak covered him from the full effect of the blast, but it still knocked him into a wall. Aster changed the terrain and caused the ground to turn to ice. Marco just hovered into the air and watched as the hero's slipped across the ice field.

Before the hero's could get their footing, Marco waved his hand and a wave of energy that hit Aster in the ankles. The blast caused Aster to fall on his face and expose his jock strapped clad ass under his tiny skirt. The exposed ass of the hero gave Marco a devilish idea. He ordered one of his dragons to hold Aster down and use his tail to spank the hero. The dragon's tail came crashing down on Aster's plump buns over and over. The young hero struggled to get free from his punishment, but the dragon was too heavy. With Aster out of the way the only people that could oppose Marco was Danny and Matt. Marco hopped high in the air and came crashing down into Danny, but he blocked the punch with his arms. The two exchanged blows back and forth, neither one of them giving up. With Danny keeping Marco preoccupied, Matt snuck up behind him and released his power. Marco felt the wave coming and grabbed Danny and spun them around. The wave hit Danny and caused him to have a huge orgasm in Marcos arms. He fell to his knees, with his face resting on Marcos dick.

Marco Davis: So that's what your power is...

Matt tried to send out another wave, but Marco punched Danny in the chest and sent him flying into Matt. The two of them were sent flying into a car. Matt took the blunt of the impact, while Danny was too busy having the strongest orgasm of his life. Marco couldn't help but laugh at the pathetic little heroes. The information on them was completely right, they were worthless. Marco picked up the two hero's by the front of their slutty costumes and  gave them a huge frontal wedgie. He flew them up to the top of the security wall and hung them by their tiny costumes. The straps of Matt's costume ripped, but his cloak caught a hook and stopped him from falling. However, it didn't stop him from being completely humiliated as he hung naked from the wall. Marco laughed at the hero's and how weak they were.