Naked & Feared

Aster: Has anyone heard back from Matt or Miguel?

James: Didn't those two dorks go on some camping trip or something?

Danny: Yeah they did! Those fuckers are having fun without us.

James: yeah! And left us to pick up the work.

Aster: Oh stop you two. Those two are just probably out of signal and didn't get the call. They'll be back soon.

Dr.Crane: Why are you guys not out patrolling? Just because you saved the town once doesn't mean you guys can slack off. Now get to work or I'll have to call the destroyer to hang you by your tight little undies.

Aster/James/Danny: YES SIR!

The hero's raced down to their changing stations and switched out their outfits. Since the hero's suits were destroyed in their last battle, the doctor had new suits made. The hero's new suits were almost identical spandex suits, but with each getting their own twist. Danny's suit was a blinding golden color and very form fitting. The suit hugged his every curve and slipped its way between his humongous cheeks. The fabric was so tight and see through that everyone could see his tiny black thong underneath. What made his suit special was that it was cut in half, giving Danny a crop top and tights look.

Aster's new suit was a dark crimson and blue and fit his entire body. The only part of his costume that was revealing was his chest that was fully exposed. The fabric gripped tightly around his massive pecs. The suit pushed his pecs out forward and made them stand out more than usual. With every step he took his large chest and brown nipples bounced. James on the other hand received a skin tight purple suit that left nothing to the imagination. The tights were so tight that his bubble butt consumed the fabric and his very large 8 inch cock snaked down his right leg.

James: Come on, why is it that my suit is the tightest?

Danny: At least yours isn't see through!

Aster: Alright guys stop complaining, we have new suits. Let's make the best out of them and save this city!

James: Whatever muscle tits

Aster: *Laughs* That's your new superhero name

The guys made their way to the command center to receive their assignments. Once they walked through the doors they were greeted with giggling staff and a shocked Titus. The hero Titus was known by many names, but his hero title was the giant hero. His ability allowed him to grow massive heights. He is careful about using his powers after a very embarrassing wardrobe malfunction. He grew as tall as a skyscraper and ripped his suit to shreds. Half the city saw his humongous dark chocolate cock swinging in the wind.

Titus: Welcome team, I'm filling in for Zoom. He's gone on a secret mission.

Dr. Crane: This is where you three come in, so listen up!

Titus: I need you three to infiltrate an underground organization called the underground market. Find out who's running it and take them down.

Aster: You can count on us!

~The Lab~

Miguel and Matt were freed from the torture fuck machine and looked around for anything they could find to cover themselves up. Matt searched the nearby lockers and found a hospital gown and a small sheet. He threw the sheet at Miguel, while he slipped on the gown. The gown barely covered his body and his perky cheeks were fully exposed. Any wrong moves and he'd be totally exposed to everyone. Miguel tied the sheet around his waist and found that half of his ass peeked out the bottom, but his small junk was well hidden.