Fun in the Sun

~Day of the attack~

Two days had passed and the team had come up with a plan to stop Macro from flooding the city. The hero's got dressed in their disguises and moved out. Matt and Danny met up with the tourist group outside of the facility, while Aster went around the service entrance and stole a guards uniform. The uniform was a size too small, but he squeezed himself into it.

Matt: Finally a mission where I get to wear something normal and not swimwear.

Danny: Speak for yourself, I don't wear khakis or polos. I'm a sweats or basketball shorts kind of guy. Just remember to follow the plan.

Matt: Don't worry you look fine, but let's hurry.

~Matt~

I spotted my mark and he gave off college professor vibes. He seemed to look like he was in his early to mid thirties. He had on some very tight blue jeans, that huge every crevice of his body and a black button down shirt, that looked as if it was painted on. His back was definitely well defined and he had a cute little, but plump, muscle butt. His hair was light brown and curly and from what I could tell, he wore glasses too!I found myself staring at the henchman as the tour continued, but on our second stop of the tour he finally turned around and I was blown away by his alluring radiance. He had honey brown eyes, plump lips and the biggest set of pecs I'd ever seen. The only thing that made my mouth water more was the fact that his cock snaked down the right side of his pants. It had to be at least six inches soft.

Danny: Pay attention, that's the guy you need to work your magic on.

Matt: Don't worry, I will have him wrapped around my finger.

I used a small portion of my powers and caused him to get horny. I watched as his rod grew down his pant leg. It seemed like it was never going to stop. He had to be at least nine inches long and it was definitely thicker than any normal guy. Since he couldn't hide his massive rod, he slipped away from the group and into the restroom. I slipped away next and found my way into the restroom. All the stalls were empty except the largest one in the very back. 

I tiptoed to the stall next to his and went  inside. I sat down and stayed silent until I heard the faint sound of heavy breathing and what I knew was a cock covered in pre cum that was used as lube. I lowered my shorts and pulled my thong off. I tossed it over the stall wall and watched as he picked them up. I heard him moan and that was my queue to get down on my knees and stick my hard cock under the wall. I heard movement and then felt a warm mouth wrap around my cock. I was living out my fantasy and getting blown by a stranger in a public restroom.

It didn't take me long to shoot my load down his throat. In return he slid his cock under the stall wall and it was just as big as I thought it was. I couldn't help myself and swallowed his massive cock down my throat. His moans kept getting louder and louder as he fucked my face. I felt he was on the verge of cumming, so I let his cock fall from my mouth. I hovered above his cock as he whimpered for me to finish him. I lubed up my hole and lowered myself on to his big fuck rod. I rode him like a champ and just as someone walked into the restroom he came deep inside of me. As he was coming down off his high, I used my powers and gave him a continuous orgasm until he was as dry as the desert. With him out of the way, I tied him up, stole his key card and hid him in the supply closet.

~Danny~

Matt gave Danny the key card and they continued on the tour. When they passed the control room, Danny slipped away next and used the key card to enter the room. Once inside he was faced with four henchmen staring at him. He launched himself at them and made quick work of them. He took them by their underwear and pushed each henchmen into a locker. He hooked their underwear and shut the door. He accessed the security feed and waited for his queue to sound the alarm to evacuate the dam.